Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions

Old 10-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #11

Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.

Lions will rebound and win the NFC North

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 10-13-2017, 02:18 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.

I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.

Last edited by mhughes0021; 10-13-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #13

Quote:

I'm been quiet because I haven't watched any NFL but it's been a long time since I got a good dig in.. just making up lost time.

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
Old 10-13-2017, 02:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.
Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it
Old 10-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it
Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.
Opi is the reason they didn't get that final stop
Old 10-14-2017, 12:22 AM   #17

TJ Lang didn't practice today. Golladay still limited. Really hope Golladay can play, need a big physical receiver out there. If Lang can't go, we're kinda fucked