Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Detroit Lions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2017, 02:00 PM   #11
LKP   LKP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,306
Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.


Lions will rebound and win the NFC North



Login or Register to Remove Ads
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:18 PM   #12
mhughes0021   mhughes0021 is offline
Senior Member
 
mhughes0021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 20,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.


Lions will rebound and win the NFC North
I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.

Last edited by mhughes0021; 10-13-2017 at 02:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #13
Mitchrapp   Mitchrapp is offline
Moderator
 
Mitchrapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 37,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
Dalton, Hughes and Mitch were awful quiet the first few weeks. Coming out of the wood work now.


Lions will rebound and win the NFC North
I'm been quiet because I haven't watched any NFL but it's been a long time since I got a good dig in.. just making up lost time.
__________________
Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak a sunrise past a Rooster -- Joe Adcock

What are we at the park for except to win? I'd trip my mother. I'd help her up, brush her off, tell her I'm sorry. But mother don't make it to third -- Leo Durocher

The NFL can kiss my ass!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 02:25 PM   #14
LKP   LKP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
I posted the same amount... stating we were playing well. Now we're not. So now i post that were not. See how that works? Its called being rooted in truth and fact instead of being a retarded homer making excuses for everything.

"Cam regressed" was your excuse for the eagles dline playing CAR better than ours. Are you a fucking moron? Lol.
Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #15
mhughes0021   mhughes0021 is offline
Senior Member
 
mhughes0021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 20,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKP View Post
Cam is dealing with an injury. Eagles got some short fields. Panthers 0-3 at home.

Lions lost by 3 with Benjamin OPI and a Ebron drop. You would be awfully quiet if they won. And you know it
Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:14 PM   #16
LKP   LKP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
Every national media source that highlighted that game painted a picture of us getting smoked. We weren't close. Homers like you are the only ones that paint the picture of a 3 point loss because the refs missed a call. You're a fucking lunatic if you think that. Took the clamps off in the 4th qtr down 3 scores... Stafford leads us to a couple garbage time scores to make it close. Defense couldn't get another stop and we lose. That's not close... and if the lions ever won a game like that you wouldn't label it close.
Opi is the reason they didn't get that final stop
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:22 AM   #17
kdp1980   kdp1980 is offline
Senior Member
 
kdp1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 3,958
TJ Lang didn't practice today. Golladay still limited. Really hope Golladay can play, need a big physical receiver out there. If Lang can't go, we're kinda fucked
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Top      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.