Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 Week 6 Games Thread

grandy

Thursday
Philadelphia (4-1) at Carolina (4-1), 8:25 p.m., CBS

Sunday
Chicago (1-4) at Baltimore (3-2), 1 p.m., FOX
Cleveland (0-5) at Houston (2-3), 1 p.m., CBS
Green Bay (4-1) at Minnesota (3-2), 1 p.m., FOX
Detroit (3-2) at New Orleans (2-2), 1 p.m., FOX
Miami (2-2) at Atlanta (3-1), 1 p.m., FOX
New England (3-2) at N.Y. Jets (3-2), 1 p.m., CBS
San Francisco (0-5) at Washington (2-2), 1 p.m., FOX
Tampa Bay (2-2) at Arizona (2-3), 4:05 p.m., FOX
LA Rams (3-2) at Jacksonville (3-2), 4:05 p.m., FOX
Pittsburgh (3-2) at Kansas City (5-0), 4:25 p.m., CBS
LA Chargers (1-4) at Oakland (2-3), 4:25 p.m., CBS
NY Giants (0-5) at Denver (3-1), 8:30 p.m., NBC

Monday
Indianapolis (2-3) at Tennessee (2-3), 8:30p.m., ESPN

This Carson kid is pretty damn good. How the frick have the Eagles gotten better then us? Man both of these teams are better the us. I think Eagles winning will help us in the end if tiebreakers become part of it.

Last edited:
Ballgame. Dang Eagles are 5-1... wtf. 4 of their first 6 on the road to boot.. bye- bye Cowboys probably.

Last edited:
This Carson kid is pretty damn good. How the frick have the Eagles gotten better then us? Man both of these teams are better the us.

I don't know too much about the eagles except what I heard the announcers say last night. By the sounds of it, they invested a lot of early picks on that DL and it looks like it paid off. Those guys were getting a push up front on Cam...nothing like the Lions did last week. They also have a stud TE that can actually catch the ball. Lastly, it appears that they have a QB that is every bit as good as Matt except he is on his rookie contract and is dirt cheap.

I don't know too much about the eagles except what I heard the announcers say last night. By the sounds of it, they invested a lot of early picks on that DL and it looks like it paid off. Those guys were getting a push up front on Cam...nothing like the Lions did last week. They also have a stud TE that can actually catch the ball. Lastly, it appears that they have a QB that is every bit as good as Matt except he is on his rookie contract and is dirt cheap.

Weird

Another team that knows how to draft better then the lions.

Last edited:
Back