Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Michigan didn't get lucky last year. Michigan won by a very large margin and they could've scored more. Harbaugh called off the dogs, otherwise Michigan might've put up 60+

Franklin did the same last night

neither victory was a fluke

I'm just hoping other teams didn't see the glaring weakness of the Michigan D...Metellus. Seems like several big plays went right at that guy.
McCray as well. If you isolate him on the RB, it's an automatic wide open pass. They can just wheel route him to death.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Frustrating to say the least . Hopefully we will play defense and guard against the slant next week because Rutgers is improving right now . Something that is hard to say about Michigan.

I doubt Peters will replace OKorn this season. One good thing from last night's game is that OKorn showed more mobility and made some good runs. Blocking continued to be bad though. I don't expect much improvement there, but if OKorn will take off more often when the pocket starts to collapse they may have fewer sacks. Defensive backs looked bad on the pass coverage. As mentioned in this thread during the game it seemed like McSorley was just tossing it up and his receivers would go up and get it, defenders never looked back for the ball. Also, they got a lot of mismatches on the coverage. Hopefully adjustments can be made and MD, Minn, and Rutgers will not be able to exploit these weaknesses on the defense. I don't expect wins vs Wiscy and OSU.

I doubt Peters will replace OKorn this season. One good thing from last night's game is that OKorn showed more mobility and made some good runs. Blocking continued to be bad though. I don't expect much improvement there, but if OKorn will take off more often when the pocket starts to collapse they may have fewer sacks. Defensive backs looked bad on the pass coverage. As mentioned in this thread during the game it seemed like McSorley was just tossing it up and his receivers would go up and get it, defenders never looked back for the ball. Also, they got a lot of mismatches on the coverage. Hopefully adjustments can be made and MD, Minn, and Rutgers will not be able to exploit these weaknesses on the defense. I don't expect wins vs Wiscy and OSU.

There were even a couple of more plays that Okorn passed up 5-10 yard runs to throw an incomplete pass. Maybe with more PT and not playing at the #2 team in the nation, he can continue to improve on his decision making there.

Back