Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

15 in coaches poll, dropped to 19 in AP

Weird. Coaches poll isn't affiliated with ESPN anymore, is it? I might believe some effort to sell the Penn St. night game was a part of it.

Where's dubbsco at? He told me they wouldnt drop. I believed in him after telling me I was wrong. ;)

Rankings don't matter. This team has got to figure out how it is going to beat Penn St. on Saturday. That is the only thing that matters.

Just come on swinging is all you can do and hope you get some turnovers and short fields.

Last edited:
Rankings don't matter. This team has got to figure out how it is going to beat Penn St. on Saturday. That is the only thing that matters.

whatever

it's no stress saturday, if they win, great, if they lose, it was expected

I'm pissed off.

I didn't think it would be possible that we would be any lower than 18th in the sports writers poll.

look at what penn state did last year. at this point in the season, they were 4-2, with a bad loss @Pitt and a blowout loss to us.

there's too much bitching here, and "the sky is falling" and all that. well, it's time to cut that shit out! people need to STFU and stay positive.

look at what penn state did last year. at this point in the season, they were 4-2, with a bad loss @Pitt and a blowout loss to us.

there's too much bitching here, and "the sky is falling" and all that. well, it's time to cut that shit out! people need to STFU and stay positive.

The sky is falling. Got blown out by a real team and struggled against all of the cupcake.

Hard to when it appears we are not getting better. Hard to stay postive after that beating.

Last edited:
So Miami dropped behind Clemson in the coach's poll for beating the team that beat Clemson. Makes so much sense.

Back