Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who will win the division?

Who will win the division?

• Lions

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Packers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Vikings

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kdp1980

I think the Packers still win the division, just more talent everywhere that we don't. Case Keenum will not get the Vikings into the playoffs imo.

Packers will probably do it again .. I hope not though. Looks like they have no problem shutting down the Saints offense sadly. Come on Drew !!!! We could sure use a Packer and vikings loss this weekend.

Last edited:
Packers will probably do it again .. I hope not though. Looks like they have no problem shutting down the Saints offense sadly. Come on Drew !!!! We could sure use a Packer and vikings loss this weekend.

2 corners with picks today, I don't think we have a corner outside of Slay that even looks for the ball.

We are 0-3 vs the nfc south. We suck. Benefit of an easy 2nd half schedule.... We will have to wait n see if the offense gets its heads out of their assess. Dline sucks... if we don't continue to cause turnovers then numbers on that side of the ball will start to look ugly.

Not ready to pick a winner cause the nfc North is so bad. Which is sad that we can't win a shitty division hands down. Min has the best defense so I'd put them at the head of the pack.

Last edited:
How about this start for Chicago.. Or maybe bad start for Carolina.

Eddie Jackson 75 yard fumble return for TD (Connor Barth extra point is GOOD) 8:59

Eddie Jackson 76 yard interception return for TD (Connor Barth extra point is GOOD) 12:28

How about this start for Chicago.. Or maybe bad start for Carolina.

Eddie Jackson 75 yard fumble return for TD (Connor Barth extra point is GOOD) 8:59

Eddie Jackson 76 yard interception return for TD (Connor Barth extra point is GOOD) 12:28

some Hughes guy had eddie jackson in his mock for most of the off-season! Play making safety next to quin sure would look good right about now.

some Hughes guy had eddie jackson in his mock for most of the off-season! Play making safety next to quin sure would look good right about now.

I wanted a S too. Though I didn't know who Eddie Jackson was.

Well at least the Packers lost. Just as I feared after beating the Ravens vikings after next week Wil be 6-2 after Browns game.

Last edited:
The Bears beat Carolina who basically creamed us, two late garbage TD not withstanding..

Steelers L
GB W
Browns W
Bears L
Vikings L
Ravens W
Bucs W
Bears W
Bengals L
Packers L

8-8. Chance to win the division with 2 games left and we can't get the job done. Typical lions year.

Offense - Fire cooter. Get a wr and rb for next year. Get rid of the pistol.

Defense - get a de that can get to the qb. Get an olb that can cover in space. Get a #2 cb of tabor doesn't develop.

Last edited:
Not on offense lol. But that defense is way better then ours.

The Bears threw the ball 7 times today....7. I can't even wrap my head around that in today's NFL. 7 pass attempts and 26 rushing attempts with only 5 first downs and they won by 14 points.

The Bears threw the ball 7 times today....7. I can't even wrap my head around that in today's NFL. 7 pass attempts and 26 rushing attempts with only 5 first downs and they won by 14 points.

That's the equivalent of an NBA team not shooting a 3 pointer......for 3 games!!

They did try to pass 16 times.....but Trubisky was sacked 4 times and scrambled 5 times (I didn't watch the game so I assume all 5 of his carries were scrambles).

Still....an unbelievable number for a game played in good weather.

Your defense holds cam to 3 points and you score 14 points on defense....you can do whatever you want on offense. Shit run double reverses on every play! Who cares lol.

The 33 offensive plays for Chicago is the unbelievable part. I don't think I've seen that few plays ever run for a whole game.

Bears had only 4 completions and 5 or 6 first downs and blew out Carolina. If the Lions move the ball we should beat this team twice. But it's the lions we probably will be lucky to get a split.
I mean why couldn't Cam have a egg versus us :/

Last edited:
Back