Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bloodborne

dubbsco

How excited are my fellow PS4ers for this game???

Not a fan of Dark Souls, hated it, and Demon Souls. So not really excited..

Drag. Those three games (Demon, Dark 1 and 2) are up there for me. Some of the hardest/most rewarding games I've ever played.

Drag. Those three games (Demon, Dark 1 and 2) are up there for me. Some of the hardest/most rewarding games I've ever played.

I don't mind having hard games but when you play a game and die, having to take 2 hours just to get back to where you were is no fun. One wrong step, another two hours.

I saw an article about the "New Game Plus mode"(unlocks after you beat the game) being so difficult that the creators were having trouble beating it. The graphics look sic, I might have to borrow a friends 4.

Mitch, you really have to dig deep into the game. The entire world connects in a ridiculously cool way. You can find areas in the beginning that connect to the end. For as massive of a world it is, it's all locked together. It's like a giant hexagon.

Played an hour last night before bed. Had a ton of souls built up, and died. Already feeling the frustration of the prior games lol.

Back