Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

Calle Jarnkrok now has 4 points in 4 games during the finals.

He had a disappointing 3 in the first 15 games of the playoffs.

Continues to show glimpses why he used to be the top prospect for Detroit.

Don't forget that we received David Legwand in return and we will never forget his contribution to the Wings in their hard-fought, five-game elimination by the Bruins, where Legwand compiled exactly zero points.

Hate the Blackhawks.
Hate the Penguins.

Both can suck it..

The NHL has already awarded the 2018 Con-Smythe (sic) trophy to Sid Crosby. Other low-lights of last night. The Quick Whistle. Doc Emrick's nonsensical name-by-name account of the game. The guy is like a cat wailing in heat. Pierre McGuire. Gary Bettman talking to Faith Hill. Two people Id rather not see at all in the same place. Bandwagon country-music performer-fans in general. A catfish on the ice is appropriate, since I think now that I was catfished by this entire SCF. I am sorry I watched it.

Byco is our overall winner with 9 points :cheers:. Fantastic comeback given a disastrous first round.

Round 4:

BY: 1
BGB/MIT/DUB/PH: 0

Running Total:
BY: 9
BGB: 8
DUB: 6
PH: 5

finals.jpg

"i Won!" "i Won!" "It's a major award!"

Last edited:
Back