Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Opioid Prescriptions

At the Student Union or at the Campus Bookstore??

Neither. From certain individuals on campus who had a supply. Adderall is considered a wonder drug for studying so bags a pretty penny during exam season. Typically $5-20 per pill depending who you were buying from, the quantity, season, and demand. Normally the higher end.

It is also the reason why campus clinic is reluctant to provide scribs for it.

This was 5 years ago when I was still in school.

I saw this story on my twitter feed today and realized why you might have been confused now; too much Fox News.

LOL at "the border wall will help end America's opioid crisis because heroin is also an opioid." What hole in the wall do morons like him crawl out of?

We're talking about good old American made opioid's, Fox! Red white and blue ones. Those are the ones that have started this epidemic.

you make so many assumptions about people. I have never watched Fox News unless it's the only thing on at an airport. I do find it odd that it seems to be on at most airports.

you make so many assumptions about people. I have never watched Fox News unless it's the only thing on at an airport. I do find it odd that it seems to be on at most airports.

yeah, well, people make a lot of assumptions about me too, pal.

Untill we get the big lobbyists out of politics we will never get anything on health care or anything for that matter... It's ridclues that in 2017 America that every America is not covered. It's America we can afford to cover everyone!!!!!
Let the the rebulicans pass thier Draconian bill and watch single payer come into being in less the 5 to 10 years. The Gop is such a lying sack of shit when they all say the ACA is collapsing. That is just not the case and a flat out lie.

Last edited:
Untill we get the big lobbyists out of politics we will never get anything on health care or anything for that matter... It's ridclues that in 2017 America that every America is not covered. It's America we can afford to cover everyone!!!!!
Let the the rebulicans pass thier Draconian bill and watch single payer come into being in less the 5 to 10 years. The Gop is such a lying sack of shit when they all say the ACA is collapsing. That is just not the case and a flat out lie.

don't kid yourself Bob...both sides lie their asses off.

Last edited:
I make my own opioids at home.

I used to get opioids via prescription through my insurance provider before Obamacare made it too expensive for me to pay my insurance premiums.

So now I make my own opioids for myself at home.

I am certainly hoping that Trump Care will make it affordable to me finance my opiate addiction through an insurance company.

Care to share that recipe?

Back