Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Bans Transgender from Serving

did the transgender ban even start to get implemented? I saw quotes from the Pentagon that it was a non-starter for them (can't find it now).

I guess that doesn't really matter... Trump got his distraction AND scored points with the kind of voter who would think this is a good idea, which is also the kind of voter that has the attention span and worldview of a gnat, and will never know or care that this policy wasn't implemented

Speaking of the attention span of a gnat: WHO FAKED THE YELLOWCAKE DOCUMENTS?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure it was these guys...

a4ba0dc252fb60a0a17daf5e29b1d795.480x356x25.gif

No the ban has gone nowhere because there is no actual plan and the DOD said they won't act until given explicit instruction. Like everything else under Trump, it's all pomp and circumstance with absolutely no substance. He's playing President as if it were a reality show with producers like Bannon scripting each turn.

No the ban has gone nowhere because there is no actual plan and the DOD said they won't act until given explicit instruction. Like everything else under Trump, it's all pomp and circumstance with absolutely no substance. He's playing President as if it were a reality show with producers like Bannon scripting each turn.
It is a reality show and the viewers (US public) have the attention span of a reality show audience.

Don't worry, President Comacho will fix everything.

giphy.gif

I love that this guy is an expert on everything American.

He slammed him during campaign but now trying to support him ..guessing it's purely political party line now ..?

But yes, the Twitter fits are typically a leading indicator of something larger.

And as stunning and almost laughable as trump is, my 10yr old son is genuinely scared we are going to war. Makes me sick to my stomach and reminds me of being the same age when 'The Day After' came on and gave me nightmares.

the number of websites running stories about "how to survive a nuclear attack" right now is ridiculous. the propaganda machine is in full swing... the war drums are beating.

this is all so fucking idiotic. North Korea is not a threat to the US. You have to be pretty stupid to believe this shit.

and the people pushing for this & the people who help sell it deserve nothing but scorn.
not a single one of them will actually put their lives on the line in combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
the number of websites running stories about "how to survive a nuclear attack" right now is ridiculous. the propaganda machine is in full swing... the war drums are beating.

this is all so fucking idiotic. North Korea is not a threat to the US. You have to be pretty stupid to believe this shit.

and the people pushing for this & the people who help sell it deserve nothing but scorn.
not a single one of them will actually put their lives on the line in combat.

Our President and his administration is a flat out embarrassment. Rotten to the core !!

Twitter rant incoming? I thought he consulted with a bunch of generals?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-transgender-idUSKCN1BA016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said on Tuesday current policy regarding transgender personnel serving in the military would remain in place until he advises President Donald Trump on how to implement his directive on a transgender ban.

Mattis said in a statement he would set up a panel of experts serving in the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security to provide recommendations on implementing the ban.

He said he would advise the president after the panel reports it recommendations, and “in the interim, current policy with respect to currently serving members will remain in place.”

Back