Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Charles Rogers

Here is video of an interview he just did and its sad to see him like this. He looks very thin and beaten down

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/36479926/nbc2-exclusive-what-happened-to-football-great-charles-rogers

I was at his first game against Arizona.....Boldin was unstoppable that day.....but Rogers was really good and Harrington missed him on a deep ball that would have been a 70+ yard TD.

It is too bad...... I think he really did want to succeed. I read after the first collarbone injury he came back bigger stronger and faster for season two? Then hurt his other collarbone in the first game against Chicago. After that, he just smoked and pill popped until he was just another player.

Hope he does stay clean and eventually does help kids......maybe something good can come out of his failures.

I was at that game as well. It was a great game. I remember it being weird because they had Emmitt Smith at RB and he should have never played anywhere but Dallas. I remember the game turned when I think it was Bolden who muffed a punt

Back