Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Unconfirmed: Speight done for year

I know it's so funny how much they troll after a win . They were hidden in last season's 3-9 debacle . Heck j2x2 went to Siberia although I think he is getting better then G. Or Hack lately . Does anyone on either side think these offenses are going to go on the road and beat anyone? Weather aside neither team can score . I see 3 to 4 losses on both sides coming soon . I have a bad feeling about both games this weekend .

Last edited:
Okay! I don't really know how we can have a discussion when I gave you a counter point to your stupid comment and that's what you come back with.

It's crazy how much you and Johnny popped in after the game, like a plague.

I've Been here the whole time. I only gave that response because of the ridiculous comment you made about the O'Korn flop. Why would I take you serious after that?

You think a dude stands up, and then falls wildly back to the ground? Actually watch the video and open up your eyes. 2nd trainer grabbed him and yanked him the F down.

But I guess that one is enough, but you had the MSU dude take a swipe at his head after the play.

Congrats on your win. You have the better program. But you guys are dirt balls.

Show me a shot of anyone with their hand on him pulling! I tell you what though, that kid did a much better job of acting in that situation than he did of acting like an actual college qb.

Show me a shot of anyone with their hand on him pulling! I tell you what though, that kid did a much better job of acting in that situation than he did of acting like an actual college qb.

Right. Acting. He has muscle control over his pads. Marcel Marceau couldn't have pulled that off.

While I watched the game, I thought he flopped, but seeing that video, it's pretty obvious that the guy holding the gatorade bottle reached for and then grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him down.

You can actually see the coach make the motion, his shoulder suddenly jerks, and his arm goes towards the ground.

He pulled him the F down. It was beyond dirty.

While I watched the game, I thought he flopped, but seeing that video, it's pretty obvious that the guy holding the gatorade bottle reached for and then grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him down.

Hard to say, could be the person next to him that doesn't appear until the end of the clip. Gatorade bottle guy doesn't seem to lurch forward enough at the right time to be responsible. Could be. I'm not sure.

Last edited:
ya, there's no way in hell that's a fucking flop. all his momentum backward came out of nowhere.

fuckers. I just hope they shot their wad against us, and slump back to oblivion.

they're thumping their chest, but that was a way fucking closer game than they want to believe, even with 5 turnovers...

Maybe it was Pac? Biggie? Aliens???? Shit guys, maybe it was a super powered chem trail that did it!!!

For fucks sake

ya, there's no way in hell that's a fucking flop. all his momentum backward came out of nowhere.

fuckers. I just hope they shot their wad against us, and slump back to oblivion.

they're thumping their chest, but that was a way fucking closer game than they want to believe, even with 5 turnovers...

I don't care if it's our last win of the year. Seeing your whiny, delusional fan base devastated is good enough for this Spartan!

I don't care if it's our last win of the year. Seeing your whiny, delusional fan base devastated is good enough for this Spartan!

You can't look at a video of a guy being pulled backwards and see it for what it is (other Spartans can see it for the record), so what makes you think you can get an accurate read on what a fanbase is going through?

You can't look at a video of a guy being pulled backwards and see it for what it is (other Spartans can see it for the record), so what makes you think you can get an accurate read on what a fanbase is going through?

If anything, MSU has a beef with the play. Morrissey got flagged for 15 on the play and clearly didn't hit him late. Also, if O'Korn was so savagely abused why didn't he have any sort of reaction after?

Every national article I've seen on the subject says either inconclusive or flop.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/106467318

Of course, most MSU fans feel this way. If they go 1-11 and beat Michigan, they're cool with it. It's been this way for years.

Of course, most MSU fans feel this way. If they go 1-11 and beat Michigan, they're cool with it. It's been this way for years.

It's really not as impressive of a feat any more though. Beating a middle of the pack Big Ten team is no big deal. When we beat teams like OSU, Wisconsin or Iowa, now those are big wins.

Back