Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 4 Wild 2 Final

How in the world is Mike Green our #2 D-man? He was crap when we picked him up and now he's even older crap.

The Griffins won the Calder Cup - there's gotta be some young talent there on D that can break into this lineup!

Green is good offensively. He would get even more points if the coaches ran a pp with the point playing a vital role. Instead they use an ineffective overload.
Defensively he ain't the greatest, but he score fewer own goals than dk and big e.

Realistically, he is the best defenseman Detroit has right now.

Blame Holland for not doing jackshit when Rafi retired and did virtually nothing in prep of the eventual Lidstrom retirement.

That save.. Man, how both heartbreaking and amazing at the same time.

Last edited:
Now if I remember it right we faded alot in the third period last season .

Need to finish !!!

Now if I remember it right we faded alot in the third period last season .

Need to finish !!!

Also didn't have much of a PP last season and we got two plus stopped their 5 on 3. So maybe we can have good 3rd periods. It's been a fun 2 periods so far.. I've been watching with my mom and so much excitement screaming at the TV..

Just like that the Wings just sitting back and getting peppered give up a goal.

Same old same old. Team can't finish . Just awful defense. Team starts third with no energy or urgency to close the game out . Just a pathetic coaching job in between the 2nd and 3rd.by our crappy coach. You knew the Wild were going to push the pace and puck and we just say back and took it.

Last edited:
Yes!!!!!

Now pour it on !

Last edited:
Back