Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The shine is gone

dubbsco

All of it. Gatorade cereal, sleepovers, being a wonderful, perfect coach.

Don't want to hear it anymore. This guy has a SERIOUS problem with his rivals. That problem is they punch him in the fucking mouth and he can't do shit about it.

shut up.

the problem is shitty offense, and LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IT'S not on Speight.

hamilton, drevno need to go. now.

Give me a break dude. Wake the fuck up.

People can keep slobbing his nuts all they want. He's got some serious shit to figure out. This team isn't even CLOSE and we are in year 3.

Don't want a new coach. I just want people to stop putting him in god-like status.

Chumpy, who gives a FUCK what it is? Who gives a fuck if it's offense, defense or special teams?

They lost, period. He can't beat his fucking rivals. End of discussion.

People need to get his nuts out of their mouths and accept maybe, just maybe... He's not a great coach.

I dont want Harbaugh gone. But godamn it if he doesnt need to swallow his fucking pride once in a while. He had 2 weeks to get ready for Michigan fucking State. My god, our 1st year was like, wow, this offense is going to be electric when we get some good quarterbacks. Now we are calling the same 3 plays every game and we have some highly rated dudes waxing the bench. Hey Mr. Miyagi, wtf are you waiting for? Bama plays RS freshman at qb, OSU did it with Miller, Pryor, and Barrett. Florida did it with Tebow as a true Sophomore, FSU did it with Winston as a RS frosh. Fuck, everyone is doing it. At least if they fuck up, they learn from it. Dont keep them, off the field. Recruits cannot see your future when you are playing shit upperclassman qbs.

So, when Speight comes back next year, whom does everyone thinks gets the start?

I was just glad he played at Michigan before . I figured it might take some time but was hoping for a better offense. I really do think jim could call a better game then the current oc but who knows . I never thought he was god. I'm tired of year after year whiffing on top rb, qb, and linemen, and thinking we are better then we really are. You just can't lose as a big favorite to your rival with this game plan after 2 weeks to prepare. It was not good, and msu did the same stuff they always do to us with blitzes and we still were not ready for it.

Last edited:
I dont want Harbaugh gone. But godamn it if he doesnt need to swallow his fucking pride once in a while. He had 2 weeks to get ready for Michigan fucking State. My god, our 1st year was like, wow, this offense is going to be electric when we get some good quarterbacks. Now we are calling the same 3 plays every game and we have some highly rated dudes waxing the bench. Hey Mr. Miyagi, wtf are you waiting for? Bama plays RS freshman at qb, OSU did it with Miller, Pryor, and Barrett. Florida did it with Tebow as a true Sophomore, FSU did it with Winston as a RS frosh. Fuck, everyone is doing it. At least if they fuck up, they learn from it. Dont keep them, off the field. Recruits cannot see your future when you are playing shit upperclassman qbs.

So, when Speight comes back next year, whom does everyone thinks gets the start?

I really don't understand his failure to better plan for rivalry games. He played for Michigan, fer god's sake!

I dunno man, I can't even think about next year. They play MSU and OSU on the road. They could very well lose both of those games.

This program isn't even close to competing for a national title. Shit, I don't think they are that close in this division.

Yeah its frustrating. Cant lose this game with 2 weeks to prepare. Embarrassing game plan by Drevino.

IU has a defense with a pulse. Going to be another tough outing next weekend. Hope we keep acting like it's a penalty for the RBs to catch a pass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yup if indiana gets 14 to 20 points on us I do not see us scoring enough to beat them with this offense on the road . Not with a qb we have. The problem is Browns defense gives up points before it adjusts. Sometimes it's to late like tonight .

Last edited:
I dunno man, I can't even think about next year. They play MSU and OSU on the road. They could very well lose both of those games.

This program isn't even close to competing for a national title. Shit, I don't think they are that close in this division.

You forgot Notre Dame on the road

Some pre-season predictions had UM going 8-4. After this game, I can easily see that happening.

For sure now.. Especially with a bad qb.

I was not feeling confident when it was announced that O'Korn would be the starter after Speight got injured, despite how he played against Purdue. I figured there had to be a reason why he kept losing out to Speight in the off season.

I really hope he and the playcalling improve, because I feel like this season may turn into the Hoke years ver. 2.0.

I felt with 2 weeks to prepare he could at least score 17 point's . But weather and playcalling aside his decsions were pretty poor. He couldn't pick up blitzes that looked right in front of his eyes. He had Happy feet all night. Plus we have no real Innovation on offense .. we are way to predictable with our offensive sets.

Last edited:
Back