Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ngata to IR

LKP

Elbow injury. Can come back in 8 weeks

This sucks for the run defense. He's still a bull

I got the feeling this was going to be his last year as a player anyways.

Does this IR means 8 games, or is it for rest of the season?

nvm, just read it looks like it is a season ending injury.

Last edited:
Ngata is 33. Big injury though. DT a big need now even with Robinson and Spence and Ledbetter. Still need one more stud DT.

Hope Datone can do good things. He can play DE and DT. Reid is meh but knows the system. Thornton back in Week 8 too

Dline goes from suck to blow.

Lions are 9th in sacks and have good passer rating allowed with high turnovers forced

They are 4th best in run D allowing 3.3 YPC only

They never sucked. Even without Hyder as Zettel stepped up

We'll see without Ngata now

And Ansah still isn't 100 percent due to the knee and plays like 50 percent of the snaps.

So sick of injuries. Ngata/Hill and Hyder so far. Time for Robinson to step up and Spence too. Got good LBs behind them and Wilson in run D too

Lions are 9th in sacks and have good passer rating allowed with high turnovers forced

They are 4th best in run D allowing 3.3 YPC only

They never sucked. Even without Hyder as Zettel stepped up

We'll see without Ngata now

And Ansah still isn't 100 percent due to the knee and plays like 50 percent of the snaps.

So sick of injuries. Ngata/Hill and Hyder so far. Time for Robinson to step up and Spence too. Got good LBs behind them and Wilson in run D too

Burn

except i watched them the last 2 weeks not do squat to effect the game. Theyve played well against ARI and NYG....2 teams that makes everyones dline look good. ATL ran all over us and we got a couple drop picks from our secondary. MIN and CAR they were awful.

Last edited:
except i watched them the last 2 weeks not do squat to effect the game. Theyve played well against ARI and NYG....2 teams that makes everyones dline look good. ATL ran all over us and we got a couple drop picks from our secondary. MIN and CAR they were awful.

There was pressure in Vikings game. 76 Keenum rating. 4 ypc. Davis was out. Davis and wilson out versus falcons. Pressure for 2 of 3 picks on ryan

Vikings scored 7. Take that awful play by lions Dline every time

Panthers run game was shut down.

4 terrible passes allowed. Great catch by Benjamin and Dickson beat wilson and a zone. Funchess eventually got open

Lions clamped down late

Lol. Ok bro. You got toasted. DLine has been good. LKP just gave you the numbers.
Last time I checked, ATL runs all over everybody and our DLine stepped up large in the 4th quarter against the Vikings. So, they never sucked or blew.

Not sure why the run D would matter when you let cam Newton throw for 350 yards and set all time records for a te receiving. Why run?

Not sure why the run D would matter when you let cam Newton throw for 350 yards and set all time records for a te receiving. Why run?

One game doesn't define the season. But thanks for allowing me to destroy you in this argument this was fun

9th sacks, 10th passer rating, top 5 turnovers forced, 8th dvoa, 4th rush d ypc

One game doesn't define the season. But thanks for allowing me to destroy you in this argument this was fun

9th sacks, 10th passer rating, top 5 turnovers forced, 8th dvoa, 4th rush d ypc

Last week 2 sacks... car had 6. dline blows.

Min game 2 sacks.... min had 6. Dline blows.

Which is what i was referring to when i said they've done shit to effect the game the last 2 weeks. Good job making shit up after utilizing your poor reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Last week 2 sacks... car had 6. dline blows.

Min game 2 sacks.... min had 6. Dline blows.

Which is what i was referring to when i said they've done shit to effect the game the last 2 weeks. Good job making shit up after utilizing your poor reading comprehension skills.

The Vikings scored 7 points. There was run d, there was pressure, there were 2 forced fumbles of 3. Keep shitting on your own team. You look like a fool

Panthers did well and beat the secondary. Benjamin made a great catch. They lost didn't respect Dickson. One bad game in pressure doesn't mean they suck

Bring on the saints. Held to 13 last year. Do it again

Last edited:
The Vikings scored 7 points. There was run d, there was pressure, there were 2 forced fumbles of 3. Keep shitting on your own team. You look like a fool

Panthers did well and beat the secondary. Benjamin made a great catch. They lost didn't respect Dickson. One bad game in pressure doesn't mean they suck

Bring on the saints. Held to 13 last year. Do it again

There was no run d until cook got injured. True win min.

Dline did nothing vs Carolina for an entire game. We made cam look like Tom Brady.

Dline sucked both games. Dline couldn't stop the run vs atl.

That's 3 games out of 5 the dline couldn't do their jobs. That's 60% of the time for all you morons out there.

We played well vs ari and nyg. Both of those teams blow fucking donkey balls. yippee.

Now ngata gone and were replacing him with 2 people off the scrap pile. Yippie

Back