Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games October 13-14 weekend 2017

Holy crap that td By Bowers qb for Cal was amazing. He did a flip.. I bet he would have stuck the landing if that player had not been there!!!!! Wow .

Well we all kinda knew WSU was not for real. 5 of last 7 games for them are on the road anyway. Dang I can't wait unti it's a 8 or 12 team playoff.. Because it's coming

37-3?!?!?! Wow!

makes a nice 0-2 start for the pickems this week

Yup 3-3 Syracuse 27-24 over #2 6-0 Clemson. And I missed every play lol because I had no clue they were on until I turned to espn and saw the crowd run on to the field .

Holy crap, guys. I havent got much sleep lately, so I went to bed thinking Clemson was just going to pull away. This is awesome and I dont feel so bad about last week anymore(still pissed). And Wazzu? Wow Hopefully some more crazy shit again today. Our crazy shit happened last week, so we should be immune today, right?

I knew the games were on, but I had to catch up on sleep. Im on call tbis weekend. Watching those games would have had my heart racing.

We only win if our offense wakes the freak up. Indiana has been playing us tough recently so this will probably be a real hard game on thier homecoming day .

Wow, what was looking like an Auburn blowout has turned into a game with LSU. Now 23-21 Auburn with 7 left and AU kicking deep in their own end.

Last edited:
Man, Texas Tech sure ended up shitting the bed against whichever Virginia team they came from ahead to lose to today...

Gus Malzahn goes for it with almost 2 min left and 3 TOs. What a dildo, you are only down 1, dummy.

Back