Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games October 13-14 weekend 2017

In other games related to MLB, Verlander is currently throwing a gem for his new team the Astros in what has been a classic pitchers' duel.

Kate Upton looks happy. Maybe she's finally glad she's out of Michigan.

Down goes another top 10 team!!!!! #10 Auburn blows 20-0 lead to a no offense LSU.

So, next week is a possiblity?

Clemson lost
Washington State lost
Auburn lost
Miami, losing, 1:09 left
Texas could beat Oklahoma- not sure yet
This would all be a lot more interesting if Michigan didn't lose to MSU.

Last edited:
Miami gets lucky and survives. 4th and 10 and the GT DB tips the ball to the receiver for a 1st down.

Last edited:
Clemson lost
Washington State lost
Auburn lost
Miami, losing, 1:09 left
Texas could beat Oklahoma- not sure yet
This would all be a lot more interesting if Michigan didn't lose to MSU.

Know what would make shit really interesting?

If Kate Upton loved me, and was banging me, instead of Justin Verlander.

In other games related to MLB, Verlander is currently throwing a gem for his new team the Astros in what has been a classic pitchers' duel.

Kate Upton looks happy. Maybe she's finally glad she's out of Michigan.

Yep, Astros...aka former Tigers

Verlander, Maybin, and JD, right?

Maybe JV will finally get a ring

wtf?!? I thought the Minn-MSu game was a 730pm game...nope, kickoff at 810?

great! now lightning delay in the MSU @ MN game

guess i'll be getting up in the morning to see who won that one.

Yep, Astros...aka former Tigers

Verlander, Maybin, and JD, right?

Maybe JV will finally get a ring

I kind of want to see that… But it would also be hard for me to root against my adopted local team, the former Brooklyn Dodgers, unless they were playing the Detroit Tigers.

Curiously on a Sunday last August I turned on a dodger tiger game-since I have access to Dodger television games here in LA- at Comerica. I was kind of stunned to hear of the Dodgers announcers talking about the trade rumors surrounding Justin Verl Lander; granted I haven't been paying that much attention to the Tigers during this abysmal season.

So I said to my wife Lydia, whom you have met, I says "shit-this could be the last game will ever watch on television with Verlander
starting at Comerica as a tiger."

All the other guys on the tiger board didn't believe the trade was going to go through.

Last edited:
I think msu will have a better offense then Minnesota tonight. The have better running backs and a qb so far it looks like.

Last edited:
O$u is killing Nebraska . Another team getting better as season goes on but not us.

Back