Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The "What Are You Listening To Now" Thread

spockmaster

aka known as the "Spockmaster +1 Post thread" lol. we've had a thread like this on the other forums ive been on for years, its fun. just post whatever song you are currently listening to. a link to a youtube video of the song is cool, but not necessary. post away!

The Patient - Tool

in my car Ive got a burnt cd of Chevelle, and on my phone I have Breaking Benjamin, 12 stones, Jack Johnson, Chevelle, Red, and 10 years all downloaded and listen to in various order

Spockmaster said:
aka known as the "Spockmaster +1 Post thread" lol. we've had a thread like this on the other forums ive been on for years, its fun. just post whatever song you are currently listening to. a link to a youtube video of the song is cool, but not necessary. post away!

The Patient - Tool

Nice...I think I'll throw Lateralus on right now...good morning music.

"The Man Who Sold The World" - Nirvana Live

Awesome cover. I'm cranking it up at work right now.

MichiganMicros313 said:

I've got the remake of that song by Nirvana on a promo CD single, and in mint condition, to boot.

Don't remember if it is the live version, in fact I might not have played it more than once or twice.

Gonna have to check eBay to see what it might fetch if I put it up for bid, could use some extra cash nowadays.

MichiganMicros313 said:

That was my favorite song for a decent stretch

D12-Fight Music

(60 gb's of music on shuffle mode)

Last thing I downloaded was A Kid Named Cudi... The first Man on the Moon, after listening to it more lately, has really started to trust me and I've heard the above-named mixtape is his best. Haven't gotten around to it yet though.

Right now listening to Can't Get Enough by J. Cole.. It's my flavor of the week for sure (going to guess it's not for everybody here).

HailHail said:
Last thing I downloaded was A Kid Named Cudi... The first Man on the Moon, after listening to it more lately, has really started to trust me and I've heard the above-named mixtape is his best. Haven't gotten around to it yet though.

Right now listening to Can't Get Enough by J. Cole.. It's my flavor of the week for sure (going to guess it's not for everybody here).

I was hesitant on Cudi at 1st but I like a lot of his tapes n albums. Btw if you havent listened to J.Cole's Warm up mixtape (I think that was the 1st one) Do yourself a favor and get it. The whole thing is great.

Almost everything of jcole's is great.

Right now I'm listening to Hopsin - Chris Dolmeth. Its a shame this guy is unheard of.

I thought The Come Up was his first (haven't listened to it), but I've listened to the Warm Up and Friday Night Lights. It took a couple tries with both, and I can definitely understand why some people don't like him, but I've been playing both mixtapes constantly since.

PS right now listening to Wale's More About Nothing...

I am listening to Mercury Blues being sung by David Lindley. Man I never realized just how good of a musician he is, dang he really jammed the steel guitar in this song.

I guess the only "new" album I bought this summer was Foster the People.

I liked the single off it, but was kinda disappointed in the rest of it. only about 2 or 3 other songs I like. I had high hopes.

I can't stand a lot of that light-pop-techno/electronic stuff people listen to now, like Cut Copy, or the Postal Service. except for a couple tracks, Foster the People sounds like that to me.

Last Single purchased Miley Cyrus - It's the Climb.

Last CD - Lady GaGa - It was just so so. She has a song called Hair that is pretty good - the rest I can take or leave.

Did I really just admit that? Maybe I shouldn't be so honest. :*)

Back