Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hernandez Guilty of First Degree murder

He bigger them Phillips Right.. Man 50 to 70 years behind bars.. God that would
suck?

I am currently facing like 100+ years on 12 charges I didn't commit. Can't say I feel for the guy, because I believe he did commit murder, but yeah, it's gonna suck to say the least.

Could have told you that before taxpayers had to pay millions. Dumb fucking judicial system.

Shit, how does this affect the Cons depth chart versus the guards in Longest Yard 2?

I feel like I should say rest in peace but I'm not sure I want to.. So instead I will say I hope his soul was saved those last days..

I've read in a couple places now that because his conviction was on appeal, it means he technically wasn't convicted when he died. Makes it much harder for the victim's family to sue his estate and more likely that his money will go to his kid.

I've read in a couple places now that because his conviction was on appeal, it means he technically wasn't convicted when he died. Makes it much harder for the victim's family to sue his estate and more likely that his money will go to his kid.

I heard the same thing...but I don't think he has any money left. I think he spent it all on his defense.

A friend was saying he might be able to get his pension or monies from the NFL or Patriots now.

Life insurance doesn't pay if you die in prison. It's an automatic void.

Not necessarily. If it's a private policy started before his sentence and he continued to pay his premiums.....it very well COULD pay. It depends on the carrier and the policy itself.

I can't imagine his lawyer will find him being murdered. And Suicide gets no life insurance. No money.

Back