Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Zeke Elliot

inkfreq

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...t-dallas-cowboys-involved-incident-dallas-bar

Man, it's getting harder for the league to deal with this kid.

First, let's be clear, we don't even know if Zeke was involved in this fight. The guy that was beaten could not identify his attacker, so that's a red flag right there. Unless security cameras show anything different, you can't say this guy did anything wrong.

But he now has TWO accusations of domestic violence. His sexual assault case for pulling down the shirt of the woman on St. Patrick's Day has not been closed by police, which would be hard to close if she pursues charges since it was caught on video.

Now there's a bar fight, and while there is no evidence that he was even involved in the fight, police have said he was involved in some way.

Add to that him visiting a marijuana dispensary in Seattle, again on camera, and the off the field issues are mounting quickly.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...t-dallas-cowboys-involved-incident-dallas-bar

Man, it's getting harder for the league to deal with this kid.

First, let's be clear, we don't even know if Zeke was involved in this fight. The guy that was beaten could not identify his attacker, so that's a red flag right there. Unless security cameras show anything different, you can't say this guy did anything wrong.

But he now has TWO accusations of domestic violence. His sexual assault case for pulling down the shirt of the woman on St. Patrick's Day has not been closed by police, which would be hard to close if she pursues charges since it was caught on video.

Now there's a bar fight, and while there is no evidence that he was even involved in the fight, police have said he was involved in some way.

Add to that him visiting a marijuana dispensary in Seattle, again on camera, and the off the field issues are mounting quickly.

Hes a complete fucktard. Suspend his ass. The NFL doesnt need all these cases to be closed and charges filed....they are their own enforcing agency. The videos of those incidents should be enough to suspend him multiple games. Then you tack on more once the convictions start racking up.

Hes a complete fucktard. Suspend his ass. The NFL doesnt need all these cases to be closed and charges filed....they are their own enforcing agency. The videos of those incidents should be enough to suspend him multiple games. Then you tack on more once the convictions start racking up.

I am in agreement there. It's a video of him taking off a woman's shirt with her obviously fighting him. I don't know how that's not a sexual assault.

There's been talk of him getting a 1-2 game ban. In my opinion, it's as bad as the Ray Rice video, which took him from 2 games to indefinite.

The NFL has some pretty wishy-washy standards. Zeke is a shit hot prospect, so 1..maybe 2 games. If it was a 3rd string backup, it would be 10 minimum.

I am in agreement there. It's a video of him taking off a woman's shirt with her obviously fighting him. I don't know how that's not a sexual assault.

There's been talk of him getting a 1-2 game ban. In my opinion, it's as bad as the Ray Rice video, which took him from 2 games to indefinite.

The NFL has some pretty wishy-washy standards. Zeke is a shit hot prospect, so 1..maybe 2 games. If it was a 3rd string backup, it would be 10 minimum.

I just watched the video. It was at a st patty's day parade. The chick was making some kind of hand gestures towards her tits. Elliot pulled her top to show her tit. Looked just like Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. If she didn't care it certainly isn't sexual assault. It's definitely not anywhere near as bad as what Ray Rice did....he beat the shit out of his GF and dragged her around while she was knocked out.

Now, if the girl wants to get some money out of him...which is probably what is happening...more power to her.

He just got yanked for speeding too lol. I know it's minor but this shit is piling up...

This kid is on the Manziel Plan for Success.

I just watched the video. It was at a st patty's day parade. The chick was making some kind of hand gestures towards her tits. Elliot pulled her top to show her tit. Looked just like Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. If she didn't care it certainly isn't sexual assault. It's definitely not anywhere near as bad as what Ray Rice did....he beat the shit out of his GF and dragged her around while she was knocked out.

Now, if the girl wants to get some money out of him...which is probably what is happening...more power to her.

I just watched the video too, the reason I think nothing ever comes of this is because right after she swatted his hand away she pulled down her own shirt. Just because she was going to do it doesn't give Elliot the right to pull her shirt down?but it looked to me like it was more "I'm gonna do it myself"! Apparently she partied with him all night after that, so she couldn't of been too pissed. Going to be hard to convince a judge he did anything wrong when she showed everybody in the crowd her tits anyway and then partied with Elliot for hours after the incident.

Suspended six games. Will most like appeal

Packers will be really lucky if he misses the Week 5 game against them.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/8/11/16135824/ezekiel-elliott-suspension-nfl
Ezekiel Elliott’s Suspension and the Bureaucratic Nightmare of the NFL.
TheRinger

Five thoughts in the aftermath of a disturbing case at the intersection of football’s greatest fears, including what it could mean for Roger Goodell,
Jerry Jones, and the league at large.

An NFL official told ESPN that the decision to suspend Cowboys RB Ezekeil Elliott for six games took time to make in part because the NFLPA delayed delivering requested information during a six-month period from mid-December to mid-May.

Who knows what to believe. The truth is in there somewhere, but still no excuse for beating on a woman.

Last edited:
Remember, Josh Brown (Giants kicker) openly admitting to hitting his wife and getting 6 games. Reduced to 1. Just sayin...

as always...things may not be what they seem

From an NBC sports article

The NFL won’t be releasing the 160-page investigative report generated in the Ezekiel Elliott case. And maybe we’re starting to see why.

Via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports, the report contains a text-message exchange in which Thompson discusses with a friend the idea of selling sex tapes of herself and Elliott. At one point, the friend says, “[W]e could blackmail him w[ith] that.”

Says Thompson in response: “I want to bro.”

Thompson also admitted to registering an email address with the title “ezekielelliot sex vids.”

Here’s the full text exchange, from the NFL’s report as obtained by Robinson:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Sh-t

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs . . . .

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

I'm not sure what happened but from the short video I saw didn't he reach for her breast and urged to take shirt off? That seemed wrong in itself..

I'm not sure what happened but from the short video I saw didn't he reach for her breast and urged to take shirt off? That seemed wrong in itself..

right after he did that she flashed the crowd. Then they were together partying throughout the night. Since nothing has developed, I really doubt she cared. That said, it is still a terrible look as an NFL employee and that in itself could deserve a suspension.

right after he did that she flashed the crowd. Then they were together partying throughout the night. Since nothing has developed, I really doubt she cared. That said, it is still a terrible look as an NFL employee and that in itself could deserve a suspension.

Probably not 6 games worth. Anyway, didn't he also have other things as well like a DUI, or something else? Somehow I remember he had like 2-3 things he did wrong this off season.

Edit: Domestic Violence.

Last edited:
Probably not 6 games worth. Anyway, didn't he also have other things as well like a DUI, or something else? Somehow I remember he had like 2-3 things he did wrong this off season.

Edit: Domestic Violence.

yes...he had a few things. The boob incident, I think speeding (100 MPH), a bar fight that nobody can verify and the supposed domestic violence. I think the league should be able to suspend someone like this just because it looks bad, but unless something is verified, I think 6 games is excessive

Back