Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome to the NEW DetroitSportsForum.com!

Tried double clicking on the DSF next to the board names to show that it's been read, but the next time I come back to the page it's highlighted again, with no new posts. Any way for that to happen automatically?

Somehow if you are the last post it will tell you that you have an unread post. It will get itself worked out.

Somehow if you are the last post it will tell you that you have an unread post. It will get itself worked out.

There's more to it than just that, but yeah, I'm sure the kinks will be ironed out. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Keep getting connection reset error messages when clicking any links in here...maybe my browser doesn't like this forum, will try it again later with chrome or something.

Change isn't always bad. There are the same threads, same posts, same people just a different bookmark.

Hiya, should be good thing. So I assume this new forum has a Smart Phone app to go with it?

Also may I get my Username as All caps. KAWDUP

private message Admin. He has control of all that at the moment.

Tried double clicking on the DSF next to the board names to show that it's been read, but the next time I come back to the page it's highlighted again, with no new posts. Any way for that to happen automatically?

yeah, there are still a few bugs to work out. That should get fixed in the next couple days.

Proboards had a new upgrade for their message boards that was being installed later this year. Trust me, I've checked out the beta version and you guys would have HATED me for allowing it to happen. It's very facebook-ish with a "like" button and all. So whether you like change or not, it was going to happen and this is the much better change option.

Proboards had a new upgrade for their message boards that was being installed later this year. Trust me, I've checked out the beta version and you guys would have HATED me for allowing it to happen. It's very facebook-ish with a "like" button and all. So whether you like change or not, it was going to happen and this is the much better change option.

Dunno what rank our forum had as far as popularity and views compared to others using that format, but hope that we won't lose some if any who sooner or later made the original leap off the sinking Titanic ESPN messageboards last summer.

Why do many think that the facebook format is so attractive? Its inevitably gonna fall out of favor, go belly up and begin to die like AOL once did someday.

Last edited:
OK something that is missing is the jump to the top of thread link. Either that or the forum links should be at the bottom of the screen also.

Monster, good work I'm sure you made the right decision here. Except I get no message warning me, I feel shunned jk jk

I think my timezone is messed up. It says the most users online at one time was at 3:12 pm (and currently for me its 11:10am). Hehe

Monster can you still stick threads to the top like the U of M recruiting thread? I would hate to lose it seeing its on like page 80.

Back