Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ReasonRally 2016

Does God exist?

• Yes, I am sure of it

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Probably, but I can't say for sure

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I doubt it, but I can't say for sure

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No way

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I should ever win an achievement award in any of the arts, I'm going to open my acceptance speech with "I just want to announce that I'm an atheist. That being said, I want to thank God for giving me my sense of the ironic and the absurd."

If I should ever win an achievement award in any of the arts, I'm going to open my acceptance speech with "I just want to announce that I'm an atheist. That being said, I want to thank God for giving me my sense of the ironic and the absurd."

that's solid trolling.

people will be confused and angry. "Derrr believe in one thing or the other" they will say.

goddamn... thats a lotta gods (and goddesses... and family members of gods). I wonder if family members of gods have cool names, like Thor or Zeno, or if they have regular names like Harvey, Norm, Mabel, and Billy?

Does the christian god have any relatives, besides Jesus?

I assume it would depend on which translation or version of the bible you are referencing. There seems to be rewrites every so often.

And now the debate rages on in light of the Orlando tragedy as the Quran and Bible both state gay people should be killed. Absolutely sickening to me.

Poll closed. The board has concluded it's unlikely god exists.

nice work, fellas!

Poll closed. The board has concluded it's unlikely god exists.

nice work, fellas!

That claim about likelihood is a lie and falsehood. The board has concluded no such thing. The silent majority who think you are an ignorant jerk, probably don't want to open themselves up to your derision. That is why they didn't answer the stupid poll.

That claim about likelihood is a lie and falsehood. The board has concluded no such thing. The silent majority who think you are an ignorant jerk, probably don't want to open themselves up to your derision. That is why they didn't answer the stupid poll.

wait, people would withhold their opinions because of me? I am deeply saddened by this news.

Oh dear, I won't be able to sleep at night knowing that I may be responsible for chilling free speech here.

if anyone feels this way, please send me a PM, and I will offer an apology and a (virtual) hug. Oh, goodness, I wish there was more I could do. KLAWDUP, thank you for bringing this to my attention. you are a saint.

wait, people would withhold their opinions because of me? I am deeply saddened by this news.

Oh dear, I won't be able to sleep at night knowing that I may be responsible for chilling free speech here.

if anyone feels this way, please send me a PM, and I will offer an apology and a (virtual) hug. Oh, goodness, I wish there was more I could do. KLAWDUP, thank you for bringing this to my attention. you are a saint.

LOL. Hook line and sinker. You are such a ridiculous tool.

. . . and so predictable.

LOL. Hook line and sinker. You are such a ridiculous tool.

. . . and so predictable.

. . .

oh...

Oh, you got me. Ho ho ho, good one!

I am slapping my knee and enjoying a good laugh. hee hee hee

Brain_in_a_vat_(en).png

. . .

oh...

Oh, you got me. Ho ho ho, good one!

I am slapping my knee and enjoying a good laugh. hee hee hee

Case in point to all your replies in this thread. Would you call your completely inane responses derision? Let's take a vote.

Well there you have it - keep it going chuckles, and while you're slapping your knee you may also smack yourself in the back of the head. Maybe it will knock being such a dick out of you. Although I would highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Well, then you answered your original question. Why the hell would I pray for anything about him?

how come you're more angry with me than you are with the guy who made the thread?

also, I'm not the most virulently atheist/anti-religious poster here.

mairo-balotelli.jpg

Well, then you answered your original question. Why the hell would I pray for anything about him?

1) People pray for dumb shit all the time

2) The original poking fun at religion appears to have been lost with you

Back