Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Idoit Mark Zuckerberg virtual Tour of Puerto Rico

Faceberg virtual reality within virtual reality doesn't everybody realize we are all already living in an ultimate virtual reality why does faceberg want to replace one virtual reality with another.

Faceberg virtual reality within virtual reality doesn't everybody realize we are all already living in an ultimate virtual reality why does faceberg want to replace one virtual reality with another.

Elon Musk thinks we are already. A sufficiently advanced civilization will create whole world/universe simulations and if AI is capable of consciousness, they will be indistinguishable from the real world. As the simulated civilizations advance, they too will create simulations. In time, simulations will run thousands and millions of levels deep. Since you can't tell if you're in the actual "base reality" world or in a simulation, you never know, but the odds of being the first one out of millions is pretty slim.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837874/elon-musk-says-odds-living-in-simulation

if so, this is a pretty fuckin' shitty simulation.

who would want to simulate Trump being elected president? it's not even funny or amusing. no one would make a simulated world as stupid as ours. what would be the point? if you liked watching train wrecks, just simulate that over and over again.

fuck everyone and everything.

So? Trump went to Penn and is worth quite a lot as well, doesn't make him less of an idiot.

Until/unless Trump releases his tax-returns, he is a 6x BK credit multi-millionaire professionally, and merely a millionaire asset-wise personally, until proven-demonstrated otherwise.

Until/unless Trump releases his tax-returns, he is a 6x BK credit multi-millionaire professionally, and merely a millionaire asset-wise personally, until proven-demonstrated otherwise.

The estimates I saw could be way off of course, but I haven't seen estimates that suggest that he's beat the market. And there are enough stories that suggest that he kept up with the market, not by making good speculative calls or providing value to the market, but by screwing people over, breaking deals, sewing people not wealthy enough to defend themselves...

The guy is just another cancer that capitalism works in spite of, not because of.

Last edited:

This is an article about reaction with a still from the video featured...not the video itself.

I'd want to see the video.

Is the cartoon character Rachel in the video supposed to represent the fictional Rachel Green, who was portrayed by Jennifer Anniston in the iconic sit com Friends?

If so, I'd say that was a good choice.

Elon Musk thinks we are already. A sufficiently advanced civilization will create whole world/universe simulations and if AI is capable of consciousness, they will be indistinguishable from the real world. As the simulated civilizations advance, they too will create simulations. In time, simulations will run thousands and millions of levels deep. Since you can't tell if you're in the actual "base reality" world or in a simulation, you never know, but the odds of being the first one out of millions is pretty slim.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/6/2/11837874/elon-musk-says-odds-living-in-simulation

I have to agree and it begs the real question just how many levels deep are we now!? We might actually be frail grey aliens living in a virtual world

Last edited:
Back