Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 drops in the endzone vs Pittsburgh

Stafford made the right read and throw per the screen shots.

You can contact but you can't hold like he was doing in the shot

go to post #42 and watch it again...Tate MIGHT get bumped a bit (within 5 yards) but no way in hell that's a hold. He pretty much gets a free release as the defender backs away from him towards the sideline.

go to post #42 and watch it again...Tate MIGHT get bumped a bit (within 5 yards) but no way in hell that's a hold. He pretty much gets a free release as the defender backs away from him towards the sideline.

There is a slight hold with the bump. And the main point is he was covered at the time of the throw by Stafford.

People need to stop acting like Tate was wide open and Stafford missed him. Because that is very false

You get paid to be the one of the best he should play like it.. Not someone who has so many off days. He's inconsistent as heck.. He deserves all the hate he gets. And you see what others already see when last week you posted "I almost wish we didn't resign him." Build the defense up.. instead of trying to draft pieces and trade for pieces to help our QB out. Minny is a good example. Upcoming draft, all picks should be defense. Following year too.

He played lights out against Pittsburgh. He deserves no hate. Especially from a guy like you that doesn't even watch this team.

And the only reason I put that I wish we didn't re-sign him is because he's surrounded by shit that can't close for this team. I feel sorry for the guy

Last edited:
He played lights out against Pittsburgh. He deserves no hate. Especially from a guy like you that doesn't even watch this team.

And the only reason I put that I wish we didn't re-sign him is because he's surrounded by shit that can't close for this team. I feel sorry for the guy

I don't get the hate for him in that game. 423 yards, 9.4 yards per attempt and no turnovers. He played well. Get that performance out of your QB every week and you are going to win more games than you lose.

I don't get the hate for him in that game. 423 yards, 9.4 yards per attempt and no turnovers. He played well. Get that performance out of your QB every week and you are going to win more games than you lose.

Id have to argue 0 tds and 2 3rd down conversions won't win you many games.

Back