Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

When Stafford miss Passes

That's the one thing I like about Matt. He admits his bad play.

He sure does .. kid is tough as nails . Frustrating as hell it's the same mistakes ever year with this team. When Matt has a off game the D. Or running game can't seem to pick him up. The coaching he has had for 9 years has been abysmal. The team builders he has had for 9 years have missed way more then they have hit. I thought we would be sky high yesterday but under no fire Caldwell IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO HAPPEN starting slowly.

Last edited:
The on the seam route toward the end of the game was a killer. Tate scores there I think.

The on the seam route toward the end of the game was a killer. Tate scores there I think.

Riddick scores too. Fells scores on a better ball. Hmmm 3 potential tds on better passes yet people want to defend Stafford this week? Doesnt make sense....

Riddick scores too. Fells scores on a better ball. Hmmm 3 potential tds on better passes yet people want to defend Stafford this week? Doesnt make sense....

The pass a tad too far to inside was where it was supposed to be. Re-watch Fells shitty route. He did on both potential scores. The second one would've been tough to pull down, but still, both routes he ran were pathetic

Last edited:
The pass a tad too far to inside was where it was supposed to be. Re-watch Fells shitty route. He did on both potential scores. The second one would've been tough to pull down, but still, both routes he ran were pathetic

Not sure he was drafted for his route running.

The Riddick pass was terrible. Tate pass was bad too. The Fells pass was 100% on Fells....

The Riddick pass was terrible. Tate pass was bad too. The Fells pass was 100% on Fells....

To be fair rewatch the Riddick pass.... Staff had like 3 dudes in his grill ready to smash him he had to get rid of it when he did and barely did at that. One of Deckers worst games and we never have a run game but Stafford missing what are usually routine passes definitely was a big reason to why we lost.

To be fair rewatch the Riddick pass.... Staff had like 3 dudes in his grill ready to smash him he had to get rid of it when he did and barely did at that. One of Deckers worst games and we never have a run game but Stafford missing what are usually routine passes definitely was a big reason to why we lost.

Dude it was a screen pass. They let the defenders by, that is the purpose of a screen. Stafford knew it was coming, he literally had to lob a ball a few yards into a couple yard window and missed.

Dude it was a screen pass. They let the defenders by, that is the purpose of a screen. Stafford knew it was coming, he literally had to lob a ball a few yards into a couple yard window and missed.

He could have thrown it 30 yards in the air lol.... Riddick still would have had enough time to catch it. Unbelievable all the excuses we constantly hear. Wah.... he had a guy in his face on a screen...wah.

He could have thrown it 30 yards in the air lol.... Riddick still would have had enough time to catch it. Unbelievable all the excuses we constantly hear. Wah.... he had a guy in his face on a screen...wah.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/fi...ouchdown/a1280d74-6065-4e26-910a-06a08a7e1e0a

Never made an excuse and actually said him missing passes is a big part to why we lost.... Even dude in the article says its a difficult throw because of pressure but I'm just making excuses right? Cry me a fucking river

Last edited:
In other news south Carolina football cheerleaders are hot and jump up and down screeming "go cocks."

Back