Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Random Red Wings Notes

I've not seen this team play very much, so I can't evaluate it (even if I were an experienced evaluator of hockey talent at any level). But the "dump and dig" approach does seem rather "privative" and "remedial" on its face. Maybe there is some level of nuance that eludes me.

It's on the rise so all teams do it just the Wings aren't good at it.

That time when you realize Steve Yzerman, who played for a long time in Detroit and you were a kid when he started and retired awhile ago and was GM for TB for many years before coming here, is only 6 months only than you.

Frans Nielsen bought out, $4,250,000 for '21-'22 and $500,000 '22-'23. Started well after getting here, last 2 have been a waste.

Vrana finally arrives after Visa problems.. practice for 10 minutes and hurts shoulder. Hopefully it's not bad but no detail on it yet.

Back