Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey, Death Roh. there is a new radiohead video

Michchamp

link. I'm going to watch it later.

supposedly theyre going to release a new album soon.

Can't wait to hear it in the context of the album, but that's a solid single for them. They've talked about mixing old and new technology this time around and that's pretty apparent on this song. Definitely has me hyped for the full thing.

Pretty good social commentary too, between the video and lyrics (if you can make them out). Basically sit down and shut up, don't question the craziness that's going on around us, just follow the lead and take out your fears and insecurities on the nearest target.

Between the PC culture and all of the fear mongering that's going on right now there's plenty of material that's right up Radiohead's alley. Should be a good one.

New song out now and the full album will be released on Sunday at 2pm. What the hell fuckers, how do they expect me to get properly baked on a Sunday afternoon? Guess we'll just have to tell the kids that daddy's sick and can't leave his bedroom.

Back