Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Off topic > Diggler's Junk > Politics

Old 10-21-2017, 12:42 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish-Hammer View Post
I find it funny how much you guys spend on protecting embassies.

In Brussels, the US embassy is right next to the Russian embassy.

Russian security: Just a standard gate.
US security: The gate, deployable road blocks, security checkpoint with armed guards.

I found it hilarious.

Wonder why you guys are afraid of everything at all times.

Attacking Murkin personnel and property gains more terrist cred than Russian. But the French and British are a juicy target too.

One of Trump's main planks during his candidacy, was to build a wall along the US/Mexican border, which the latter allegedly would pay for.

Nevermind that the drug cartels were/are digging sophisticated tunnels under the border, and those crossing above were amongst many, who would soon be employed illegally by what most conservatives fondly describe as our so-called "self-policing" free market capitalism which s/b unfettered by profits/job choking govmint regulations.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by turok; 10-21-2017 at 04:06 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:31 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok View Post
Attacking Murkin personnel and property gains more terrist cred than Russian. But the French and British are a juicy target too.

One of Trump's main planks during his candidacy, was to build a wall along the US/Mexican border, which the latter allegedly would pay for.

Nevermind that the drug cartels were/are digging sophisticated tunnels under the border, and those crossing above were amongst many, who would soon be employed illegally by what most conservatives fondly describe as our so-called "self-policing" free market capitalism which s/b unfettered by profits/job choking govmint regulations.
There is always airplane mules that walls never stop also that wall needs ro be miles high !!!!
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!
Old 10-21-2017, 10:37 AM   #13

Democrats never seem to be held to the same standard as republicans in office. Espically with the advant of Fixed News network. I just don't buy the so called liberal network bullcrap. There is only 1 progressive radio show in my area. All the rest are conservative radio shows. It's been this way for years. Msnbc leans left but then they always have a conservative on who is louder then the rest of the guests. Just not buying ABC, NBC, CBS , CNN ,Fox don't do whatever it takes to make money weather it's right or left. I so tired of all networks not reporting the Facts. I mean Hanity on Fix news is a joke. But then that whole network is just another arm of the GOP.

Nothing sticks to a trump sadly or he wouldn't have been elected.
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!

Last edited by biggunsbob; 10-21-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:41 PM   #14

So do liberals get to bitch and cry about this for 5 years like the republicans did with benghazi?
Old 10-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
So do liberals get to bitch and cry about this for 5 years like the republicans did with benghazi?
No, b/c the alternative facts card belongs to the Republican majority in state and federal government who were voted into office by conservative/alt-right/ammosexual patriots. Liberals/BLM/Antifa are the true disruptive anti-Murkin lawbreakers. Besides, there will likely be other bigly events yet to occur which will distract and detract from this one.

Old 10-21-2017, 11:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhughes0021 View Post
They can if they want to sound like ignorant, fucking cry babies. I highly advise against it.