Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 drops in the endzone vs Pittsburgh

LKP logic...we lost but Stafford did his job...so it's OK.

True loss for LKP

It seems like everyone "does their job"...but injuries, officiating, and luck screw the Lions. Which I find amazing for a team that's 3-4.

I think on the Fells drop Tate was wide open, probably a walk in TD. So yes it's drop, even as a blocking TE you need to make that. At the same time, throw it to your #1 WR that has great hands and no one within 5 yards of him.

In the end no one did enough to win. QBs get TDs they don't deserve and don't get TDs they do deserve. In the end it tends to even out and you are what your rating says you are. Right now he's an average QB. We have many years of data to back that up.

I think on the Fells drop Tate was wide open, probably a walk in TD. So yes it's drop, even as a blocking TE you need to make that. At the same time, throw it to your #1 WR that has great hands and no one within 5 yards of him.

In the end no one did enough to win. QBs get TDs they don't deserve and don't get TDs they do deserve. In the end it tends to even out and you are what your rating says you are. Right now he's an average QB. We have many years of data to back that up.

Lmao.....unreal!!

Wow......this post is the ultimate "I'm gonna hate on Stafford even when he does something well just because I don't like him" post.

Fells is our starting TE. He was hit in the hands with virtually no interference from a defender before or after the ball hit his hands......and he dropped it......and your point is he should have thrown it to someone else?

That's just a low football IQ post.

The Stafford haters seem to want him to direct the offense....run block....pass block.....throw and catch the ball.

Last edited:
Wow......this post is the ultimate "I'm gonna hate on Stafford even when he does something well just because I don't like him" post.

Fells is our starting TE. He was hit in the hands with virtually no interference from a defender before or after the ball hit his hands......and he dropped it......and your point is he should have thrown it to someone else?

The Stafford haters seem to want him to direct the offense....run block....pass block.....throw and catch the ball.

Isn't that awesome?!?! Lmao.

Lol. Okay no defender?

636449124063327900-lions-102917-kd-23.jpg

Lol. Okay no defender?

636449124063327900-lions-102917-kd-23.jpg

Nice cherry pick with this pic lol. Fells got the best of the defender by boxing him out. Ball was thrown ONLY where Fells could catch it. He dropped it. This pic proves nothing. Catch the fkn football...end of story. Next time throw it to Tate? Aghggggerderrrrrrpy derp derrrrrp!! Lmao

Last edited:
Nice cherry pick with this pic lol. Fells got the best of the defender by boxing him out. Ball was thrown ONLY where Fells could catch it. He dropped it. This pic proves nothing. Catch the fkn football...end of story. Next time throw it to Tate? Aghggggerderrrrrrpy derp derrrrrp!! Lmao

I said it should have been a catch. If I could find a video I would post it.

But to act like there was no defender near is silly. Fells did a nice job, jumped to make the catch. Didn't have full control and contact from defender caused a drop.

Just because a nice throw and should be TD happened doesn't mean it was the best choice.

Covered fells or unguarded Tate? What would you pick?

I said it should have been a catch. If I could find a video I would post it.

But to act like there was no defender near is silly. Fells did a nice job, jumped to make the catch. Didn't have full control and contact from defender caused a drop.

Just because a nice throw and should be TD happened doesn't mean it was the best choice.

Covered fells or unguarded Tate? What would you pick?

Fells never had control from the start. Ball hit him in the hands and he started playing hot potatoe with the football. It was a good choice by Stafford throwing him the ball because he should have fucking caught it!!!! Wtf don't you understand?! You have no argument. Now, if you're asking me who the better player is or has better hands, it's Tate. It still does not take away that Fells fucked up on the play.

Fells never had control from the start. Ball hit him in the hands and he started playing hot potatoe with the football. It was a good choice by Stafford throwing him the ball because he should have fucking caught it!!!! Wtf don't you understand?! You have no argument. Now, if you're asking me who the better player is or has better hands, it's Tate. It still does not take away that Fells fucked up on the play.

He understands that Stafford completely missed a wide open golden Tate in the end zone while you're trying to blame fells for not catching a ball while leaping in the air and getting jacked. Another example of Stafford not doing his job well.

He understands that Stafford completely missed a wide open golden Tate in the end zone while you're trying to blame fells for not catching a ball while leaping in the air and getting jacked. Another example of Stafford not doing his job well.

Perfectly thrown ball, retard. Stfu.

THREE drops in the EZ.

Back