Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Al Franken Grabbed the Boobies of Sleeping Model/Sportscaster

tinselwolverine

It was before he was a Senator; they were both returning from a USO tour in 2006.

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

We'll see how big of a deal this becomes, or doesn't become.

Me too.

Last edited:
Kinda pales, when compared to grabbing the pussies of unknown or random females, perceived to be under thirty and/or are 10s.

But despite my anger @ the asshole Franken for sexually assaulting Tweeden, it seems that the party of moral turpitude is sometimes judged more harshly than that of the allegedly morally superior one.

He should step-down .. I do believe what Moore did was worse but who knows maybe Franken has other women ready to come our soon too. Where there is one there could be more .

Our president grab the pussy and he still got elected :/

Last edited:
Woman who accused Franken says she accepts his apology.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology

The woman who accused Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of sexual misconduct said Thursday she accepts his apology.

"The apology, sure I accept it, yes. People make mistakes and of course he knew he made a mistake," Leeann Tweeden said. "So yes I do accept that apology. There's no reason why I shouldn't accept his apology."

She said it's up to Congress to decide if it wants to have an ethics investigation into Franken's behavior, adding that she isn’t calling for Franken to step down, unless more women come forward.

“People make mistakes. I’m not calling for him to step down. That’s not my place to say that,” Tweeden said.

Last edited:
Of course that's her position because she's close with Sean Hannity who has been Roy Moore's biggest defender.

Her forgiving him does not make it okay. And IIRC though I don't have time to google, I though Franken had some run in's with female writers/actors on SNL when he was head writer as well.

He's still getting roasted by the late night talk hosts who are always accused of being super liberal despite her reaction so I would say you aren't alone in that opinion.

He's still getting roasted by the late night talk hosts who are always accused of being super liberal despite her reaction so I would say you aren't alone in that opinion.

I don't know that's fair to assume that liberals are cool with sexual assault as long as it's another liberal doing it.

I don't know that's fair to assume that liberals are cool with sexual assault as long as it's another liberal doing it.

My whole point was even his own 'people' aren't cool with it. There have been a lot of accusations of Republicans trying to smooth over or even outright excuse Moore's behavior. In this case, that doesn't seem to be happening or I at least haven't seen an example.

My whole point was even his own 'people' aren't cool with it. There have been a lot of accusations of Republicans trying to smooth over or even outright excuse Moore's behavior. In this case, that doesn't seem to be happening or I at least haven't seen an example.

That's a point. That kind of exemplifies the rift between the Republican establishment, which wants Moore to step out, and the Bannon wing, so to speak.

It's kind of ironic that almost a quarter century ago, when the Republican Party gained control of both houses of Congress for the first time in generations, Rush Limbaugh was running around referring to himself as "the Majority Maker."

Now he seems to be joining Bannon at war with that very majority he claimed to have help make.

Conspiracy theory: Liberals are exposing the open secrets, tearing down their own, apologizing rather than combating or denying every accusation in a deliberate effort to raise our standards, not out of human decency, but to raise the bar to the point where it is undeniable the Trump does not clear the bar and has to go.

Repubicalns that smooth it over, are not doing it because they give a crap about Moore, but because they are still protecting Trump.

Conspiracy theory: Liberals are exposing the open secrets, tearing down their own, apologizing rather than combating or denying every accusation in a deliberate effort to raise our standards, not out of human decency, but to raise the bar to the point where it is undeniable the Trump does not clear the bar and has to go.

Repubicalns that smooth it over, are not doing it because they give a crap about Moore, but because they are still protecting Trump.

That, and along with hating McConnell and the Congressional Republican establishment, which neither Moore nor Trump are a part of, as I've been pointing out in a few other posts. I've been referring it to the "Bannon Wing," I guess you could it includes to a greater or lesser degree the Liberty Caucus in the HOR.

This is the shit the Boehner is sitting around and laughing about.

So bent on rocking the boat for Republican leadership they're willing to overlook quite a lot.

That, and along with hating McConnell and the Congressional Republican establishment, which neither Moore nor Trump are a part of, as I've been pointing out in a few other posts. I've been referring it to the "Bannon Wing," I guess you could it includes to a greater or lesser degree the Liberty Caucus in the HOR.

This is the shit the Boehner is sitting around and laughing about.

So bent on rocking the boat for Republican leadership they're willing to overlook quite a lot.

The Republican party has been ruined by these people. The RINO term is used backwards to describe the wrong people. The only reason these people are in power is because so many voters vote for the name "Republican" like it's a sport.

So the "Liberty Caucus" is essentially the remnants of the Dick Armey astroturfed Tea Party, whose whole reason to exist was to distance themselves from the unpopular former POTUS GWB, and oppose Obama, who became a lame duck halfway through his second term. Now there really is a third faction which came into existence just prior to the '16 nominations, being the Bannon/Bekah Mercer/Pepe-meme alt-Right.

Edit: forgot about Libertarians.

Maybe the next (5th) faction in '20 can be named...Sybil.

Last edited:
So the "Liberty Caucus" is essentially the remnants of the Dick Armey astroturfed Tea Party, whose whole reason to exist was to distance themselves from the unpopular former POTUS GWB, and oppose Obama, who became a lame duck halfway through his second term. Now there really is a third faction which came into existence just prior to the '16 nominations, being the Bannon/Bekah Mercer/Pepe-meme alt-Right.

Maybe the next (4th) faction in '20 can be named...Sybil.

Maybe I was thinking of the Freedom Caucus...although there appears to be both a Freedom Caucus and a Liberty Caucus...not sure how much overlap there is; maybe it was more the Freedom Caucus that gave Boehner such fits...

Justin Amash of Michigan
Dave Brat of Virginia
Paul Gosar of Arizona
Ra?l Labrador of Idaho
Mark Sanford of South Carolina

These five appear to currently be part of both caucuses, from the two Wikipedia entries.

Jimmy Duncan of Tennessee
Walter Jones of North Carolina
Thomas Massie of Kentucky

These three appear to be only part of the Liberty Caucus.

Maybe the first five are part of an additional caucus, the Freedom and Liberty Caucus.

If they're not, maybe they should be.

chairman of the Florida DNC resigned for generally being a lecherous creep toward women.

link.

sounds like he never did anything physical, but made lewd comments and invitations, and apparently kept a "breast-shaped stress ball" on his desk.

some times you wonder where the political parties find the creeps who rise through their ranks like that, but I'm guessing it goes hand-in-hand with having the complete lack of any integrity whatsoever, as needed to do those jobs. for example, should we really be surprised to find out the kind of person that would lobby to cut subsidies for healthcare to children from low-income households so the 1% can get a big tax break is a completely depraved pervert in their personal life?

when there's nothing in place to inhibit the race to the bottom, we end up with the worst people possible in positions of leadership. Edit: not to say this guy was that depraved... there aren't any indications he acted physically abusive towards women. that really is a whole different degree of abuse in my opinion, and much worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back