Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UNC

Why are they looking back at the Fab 5? I thought they have been declared to not have actually existed.

So is Robinson. Always lost on D and he can't rebound. No way he can play the 4 against teams like this.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ones a pg and a 2nd year guy. Duncan is just a spot up shooter and a senior. Big difference. We knew DR was a liability. There has been no real improvement in Simpsons game from last year.

Last edited:
Ones a pg and a 2nd year guy. Duncan is just a spot up shooter and a senior. Big difference. We knew DR was a liability. There has been no real improvement in Simpsons game from last year.
Hard to be effective at this level when you are no threat to put the ball in the basket.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How did Simpson win the Mr basketball? Because I see a kid who can't score at all. His pg skills are way off . He uses 1 handed passes all the time . He does not cut very hard .

AND HE IS SHORT!

Last edited:
Back