Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B10 Championship

wlvrnstlr4life

I guess ill start it.

How on fucking earth did this shit fucking qb from Wisconsin beat us?

OSU at the half 21-10

Personally I think both fucking teams suck and a competent quarterback beats both easily with open receivers as far as the eye can see.

I'm pissed....................................................and drinking.

OSU at the half 21-10

Personally I think both fucking teams suck and a competent quarterback beats both easily with open receivers as far as the eye can see.

I'm pissed....................................................and drinking.

Don't walk out of your home with a loaded fire arm.

Nothing good could come of that tonight.

Yeah, Hornibrook is pretty bad. They'll get you with the screen and the tight end every now and then, but they have no downfield threat and far as I can tell it's mostly because he doesn't even have the arm strength to get it remotely downfield. OSU did a good job vs the run.

But mostly OSU has too many athletes.

Yeah, Hornibrook is pretty bad. They'll get you with the screen and the tight end every now and then, but they have no downfield threat and far as I can tell it's mostly because he doesn't even have the arm strength to get it remotely downfield. OSU did a good job vs the run.

We'll see.

Wisconsin has been a second half team all season.

Well so far, they sure know how to fuck themselves after a big play. Playcalling has been brutal after a big play.

I am cheering for wisconsin to pull it off, just to spite everyone who was bitching about how the big ten west is uncompetitive.

I am cheering for wisconsin to pull it off, just to spite everyone who was bitching about how the big ten west is uncompetitive.

If the Buckeyes win, there will be a debate that Alabama should be in the playoffs instead of the Buckeyes.

And should Alabama be selected over the Buckeyes, the Buckeyes will be fucked over.

Which would be fucked.

But what Michigan fan wouldn't take even a modicum of solace in seeing the Buckeyes fucked over?

Who should I root for to cause he most chaos in the bcs? Should i root for osu (yuck) so the big ten will get shut out of final four or Wisconsin? As much as I hate bama if the big ten gets shutout of the final 4 they will be pissed. Playoffs need to be 8, 12 or 16 teams .

Last edited:
I'm not sure it matters who the 4th team is with how Georgia, OU, and Clemson have looked today.

If the Buckeyes win, there will be a debate that Alabama should be in the playoffs instead of the Buckeyes.

And should Alabama be selected over the Buckeyes, the Buckeyes will be fucked over.

Which would be fucked.

But what Michigan fan wouldn't take even a modicum of solace in seeing the Buckeyes fucked over?

They should .. No 2 loss team should be in the final 4 unless that is all that is left . Especially one that was blown out twice .

Last edited:
Back