Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B10 Championship

The odds of a first here are about 2% unless there’s a penalty. He can’t throw it over 6 yards

No worries badgers .. you will be back in indy next season ..big ten west stinks.

Bama just got invited to the playoff and both these teams will lose their bowl game.

Again a team that was crushed twice does not deserve the final four.

Yeah, I hate the idea of it, without having to play this weekend and not really having much in the way of quality wins, but I'd put Bama in there.

Though Clemson-Bama III in the semi's could be fun (which I guess if they care about ratings probably makes it a no brainer).

I don’t think it will happen anyways and you guys don’t want to hear it but IMO OSU deserves the playoff more than alabama. They have better wins (terrible loss to Iowa obviously) and won a conference title which I hold in high regard. End of the day I think Bama is probably a more talented team but in the end I’d pick OSU over them based on the conference title and better wins.

I’d like to present the resume for Wisconsin athletics the past 7 years:

-Lose to TCU in 2011 Rose Bowl
-Lose to Oregon in 2012 Rose Bowl
-Lose to Stanford in 2013 Rose Bowl
-Lose to 8 seed Kentucky in 2014 Final Four
-Lose 59-0 to Ohio State and a third string QB in 2014 Big Ten Championship
-Lose to Duke in 2015 NCAA Championship in hoops
-Lose to Penn State in 2016 Big Ten Championship and blow a 21 point lead in the process
-Lose to Ohio State in 2017 Big Ten Championship

What a joke they are.

Last edited:
They beat Auburn in 2015 and LSU in 2016. They are SEC strong in some respects. They just fall short on the big stage. And you forgot Championship game against Duke.

Back