Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Harbaugh takes player to IHOP

Dantonio isn't bringing recruits to IHOP, he's just WINNING.

at least this year. last year, not so much. but that won't happen again. unpossible.

walmart.

There good IHOPs and bad. The good ones have pigs in a blanket to die for.

I was going to say something I've only been to two IHOP's and they were both horrible. One was down south, Georgia maybe - and the other Michigan. Both sucked.

Btw, isn't that illegal or something? Buying a kid a meal?

Dantonio isn't bringing recruits to IHOP, he's just WINNING.

at least this year. last year, not so much. but that won't happen again. unpossible.

walmart.

you forgot one

scUM!

Btw, isn't that illegal or something? Buying a kid a meal?

I'm sure there are specific situations where it is legal for the coaches to buy a meal

fans/boosters notsomuch

IHOP has a co-operative crossover deal with the NCAA and is exempt from violations. Waffle House is trying to negotiate a similar deal with the NCAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IHOP has a co-operative crossover deal with the NCAA and is exempt from violations. Waffle House is trying to negotiate a similar deal with the NCAA.

I believe Waffle House has an exclusive deal with the SEC

IHOP has a better Strength of Service (SOS); and Waffle House has the better Sanitary Hazard Index Table.

Last edited:
Back