Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Midsommar 2021 - The Seasons Thread (Formerly the Pagan Ritual Thread)

yeah, that's bullshit, you should be able to practice your religion as you want, w/out regard to other people's sensitivities.

yeah, that's bullshit, you should be able to practice your religion as you want, w/out regard to other people's sensitivities.

Yeah, well, I needed the wife to buzz me down to a zero with the electric clipper, and she had too much going on to do it.

I supposed I could have tried to do it myself, but I was afraid that I might cut my own head off, or electrocute myself...

It's pretty hard to cut your head off with electric clippers, although I guess there's a first time for everything.

do you guys ever shave your balls for solstice as well? keep things cool down there too.

And it is autumn.

autumnbanner2.jpg
thumb_HM-20139300412289906071411012561.0055.jpg
199386_sarenka_las_jesien.jpg
57295270.jpg
search

Last edited:
It's felt like autumn for the last month...

I hope the frost stays away until I can pick my last batch of tomatoes.

Spring 2015...

scale.php
bahar-geliyor-320x180.jpg

40.png
spring-flowers.jpg

I hear it's been a long cold lonely winter in certain parts...

I hear it's been a long cold lonely winter in certain parts...

and it's f'n snowing again here!!

Happy 1st day of Spring!!

In the past week, my yard has gone from dead to looking like I need to get out there and mow it.

Back