Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bison Dele

biggunsbob

I know it has been on before (2010) but the show but the show about his girl friends disappearance is in ID Channel right now..
The guy walked away from a lot of money to retire at 30.. Sad way to go out.. Memo to people with weird Brothers or sisters ..
Do not let them on your boat that is traveling in the big Pacific ocean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bison_Dele

Last edited:
Me too.. Until I turned the tv on today.. been watching to many show's on ID... Tons of bad people
out there that like to hurt people..

Last edited:
what is ID?

Cable tv
investigate TV.. They just do reenactments of the crimes and such.. Like a documentary I guess..

There are so many more and I am sure over the years they change the name and repackage them also.. But all the story's are from real life cases...

Kidnapped
Disappeared.
Dangerous persuasions.
Your worst nightmare.
deadly sins
Dangerous woman
Mansions and murders.
48 hours.
Mail order murder.
Dirty little lies.
They replay Dateline shows.

Last edited:
Cable tv
investigate TV.. They just do reenactments of the crimes and such.. Like a documentary I guess..

There are so many more and I am sure over the years they change the name and repackage them also.. But all the story's are from real life cases...

Kidnapped
Disappeared.
Dangerous persuasions.
Your worst nightmare.
deadly sins
Dangerous woman
Mansions and murders.
48 hours.
Mail order murder.
Dirty little lies.
They replay Dateline shows.

Oh, kind of like those dateline stories. We have 700 channels...we probably have the ID channel as well. I will have to look it up...I like that kind of stuff.

Thanks

edit...you must have added the dateline shows after I quoted you!

Last edited:
I had never heard of the guy until recently. The 98-99 Pistons (Dele's last year) was the first real season I can somewhat remember as a kid, I remember them losing to the Hawks in the first round but somehow don't recall him. A bizarre and sad story though.

Oh, kind of like those dateline stories. We have 700 channels...we probably have the ID channel as well. I will have to look it up...I like that kind of stuff.

Thanks

edit...you must have added the dateline shows after I quoted you!

Me too I am a tad over the top lately though.. Some of these true stories are
darn right scary.. Like most of them..

Back