Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football Road Unis

thewolverines24

No more piping. I'd like to see the maize and blue stripe on the sleeves, but jerseys are so tight now that I don't know if it would even be seen.

CGC1HPFUsAAGXAD.jpg

I think Adidas sees the writing on the wall ...the program is headed back to Nike

Maizenbrew is reporting this is legit. Actually if pepper's practice jersey is accurate, i like it. I've never cared for the piping and the jerseys are not what Michigan is known for. It's the winged helmet and "gold" pants.

Maizenbrew is reporting this is legit. Actually if pepper's practice jersey is accurate, i like it. I've never cared for the piping and the jerseys are not what Michigan is known for. It's the winged helmet and "gold" pants.

Obviously the helmets and maize pants are signature, but this era of road uni just looks so much better to me.

g_edwards_i.jpg

Still, the new clean and simple look is an upgrade over the era of piping.

Last edited:
Back