Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Thread

Manning is going to get killed

Don't think it's going to be quite that bad. What did Clady play last season? Two, maybe three games?

But they did move ManRam, they just lost Clady, the depth is getting thin. Peyton is going to have four new offensive lineman in front of him this season, which is the antithesis of continuity.

They should be okay, as long as what they have in place stays healthy and Gradkowski plays like he did in 2013, not so much like he did playing a backup in 2014.

I just looked up Manning's sack totals from last year. Only sacked 17 times on 600 attempts. Shows that quick / good decisions can also cut back on your sack totals.

I was surprised to see how great of a season that Romo had. I kind of forgot. 1st in comp%, YPA, 34 TDs & only 9 INTs.

Stafford...25th in comp%, 19th YPA only 12 INTs but only 22 TDs

I just looked up Manning's sack totals from last year. Only sacked 17 times on 600 attempts. Shows that quick / good decisions can also cut back on your sack totals.

I was surprised to see how great of a season that Romo had. I kind of forgot. 1st in comp%, YPA, 34 TDs & only 9 INTs.

Stafford...25th in comp%, 19th YPA only 12 INTs but only 22 TDs

He is quick and decisive. But Manning has done one thing is entire career, when someone breaks towards him he throws it to the ground. He's too slow to try and make something out of it so does the next best thing..

And Romo was very good, and has had a good career but it's labeled a choker. It still amazes me when people here rank QB's and put Matt and Romo in the same category.

Junior Galette hurt his pec. That would kill the Saints pass rush losing him.

Back