Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

hidden messages

staegrac

My wife is a collector of disney and pixar movies and we have small child and I get to watch them with frequency...so this past week I have seen toy story 3 about a half dozen times. Maybe I am reading to much into it but it seems very communitistic
thoughts?

staegrac said:
My wife is a collector of disney and pixar movies and we have small child and I get to watch them with frequency...so this past week I have seen toy story 3 about a half dozen times. Maybe I am reading to much into it but it seems very communitistic
thoughts?

Bolded part, yes.

If your watching a bunch of Pixar movies notice the main character doesn't usually have both parents or that is a big part of the story line that the parents disapprove of the character someway

Also Jim Leyland looks like Charles Muntz from Up

staegrac said:
thoughts?

I was watching the Tigers last night and noticed that a bunch of individuals were teaming up for the common good. I turned off those bunch of commies.

Disney has a history of trying to sneak things into childrens movies, whether they be something quickly thrown into a couple frames or some audio that you can hear distinctly if you slow it down/listen at a high volume. Just google it, off the top of my head I know The Lion King, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid all have inappropriate sexual content snuck in... maybe Disney/Pixar guys are just bored as hell and get a kick out of stuff like that.

Back