Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kings Win Stanley Cup By Golly

tinselwolverine

So, I'm watching the local NBC affiliate post game coverage, and they were talking to Kings fans outside of Staples, and son of a gun - they look just like the same asshole cholos and crips and bloods and gang bangers you might expect to follow the Lakers and the Raiders.

LAPD is on tactical alert; they were probably watching the same post game show I was.

There may be a car or two turned over or lit on fire after all, before the night is over....

I was watching the ABC feed from LA online and one of the cops was posing for pictures with the kids. The most serious crime of the night will be a trash can being kicked over.

Good for the Kings, they have a loyal fan base and played their asses off. Amazing run to beat the top 3 seeds in the west.

I already kicked my own trash can over.

So I guess we're done for the nignt.

Yay Kings.

Nice win for a loyal fan base... But they just made the playoffs. My guess is they will be close to the bubble again next year... But it will be fun to watch.. if it is not the wings i like it when lower seeded teams win. ( that i like LOL) 8 seed... can't get any lower then that>>>>LOL

Back