Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What do you think of my team?

jared

12 team league, standard ESPN scoring. I picked 2nd.

QBs - Flacco, Cassel

RBs - Foster, Felix Jones, Ryan Matthews, Hightower, Bernard Scott (Cedric Benson insurance), L Stephens-Howling(Beanie Wells insurance)

WRs - Calvin, Miles Austin, Sidney Rice, Breaston, Bess

TE - Jimmy Graham

D/ST - Jets

K - Folk

Thoughts, opinions, ridicule?

Okay so you have Cedric Benson Insurance and Beanie Wells Insurance but not Arian Foster Insurance? That's like having Volcano and Meteor Insurance but not Theft or Fire.

Other than that I think you're going to beat a lot of teams.

:) I thought about that. I think Tate is available, I should probably dump LSH and take him. Good thinking, Cheeno. Thou hath been exalted.

jared said:
:) I thought about that. I think Tate is available, I should probably dump LSH and take him. Good thinking, Cheeno. Thou hath been exalted.

You have come to your senses....Grab Tate ASP.

I would also drop Cedric Benson insurance and snag Delome Carter

Tate is grabbed. Instead of Carter, I just put in a waiver claim on James Starks. For some reason he was dropped, and he has a legit shot to be the man in GB this year.

Ahh crap. I was wrong. Tate is taken, I was looking at Tate from the Pats (trying this on my cell). So I dropped Tate for Javon Ringer, kind of a wait and see on Chris Johnson. I won't know about Starks until the weekend.

Back