Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

There will be a sequel. remember on the news, they talked about a manned mission to mars? i called it after the movie, but now the writers are saying that heston's character was on that mission. They are writing the script as a remake of the original.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]There will be a sequel. remember on the news, they talked about a manned mission to mars? i called it after the movie, but now the writers are saying that heston's character was on that mission. They are writing the script as a remake of the original.

I hope so... I can never get enough of Apes... Not sure why that is...LOL

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":yov5vpcz]There will be a sequel. remember on the news, they talked about a manned mission to mars? i called it after the movie, but now the writers are saying that heston's character was on that mission. They are writing the script as a remake of the original.

I hope so... I can never get enough of Apes... Not sure why that is...LOL[/quote:yov5vpcz]

nova is my answer. Usually old movies like that have women who pale in beauty compared to some of today's actresses, but she is GORGEOUS.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]There will be a sequel. remember on the news, they talked about a manned mission to mars? i called it after the movie, but now the writers are saying that heston's character was on that mission. They are writing the script as a remake of the original.

Ahh, good call. At first I thought they threw that in there to say that the movie was set at some point in the future, but that didn't really mesh with anything else, which seemed modern day.

Awesome movie, by the way. Great character development. I hope they make a bunch of them.

Just saw it on Tuesday, decent flick for the cgi. The news about going to mars was early, then they flash forward 5 years and the news paper has the headline of " lost in space". Not sure how that makes sense as this movie takes place in sf yet the one in the future is on the east coast, guess they have a cryo system and a lot of time has passed.

Back