Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Radiohead

Thanks for the heads up. I'm usually wary of arenas since they can have sound issues, but it looks like this is a little smaller at 10K so maybe that helps.

Either I missed it the first time, or they've added it since, but they're going on sale at 9am PST. So 11 for you. I'd advise setting up an account beforehand. Just go to the link I sent and click Buy Tickets for one of the European shows. As you click along eventually you'll have to set up an account. Definitely better to get this out of the way now...there are always stories of people getting kicked out while trying to set up their account and missing out on tickets. With a 10K venue you'll definitely be able to get in the door either way, but I wouldn't risk not getting floor tickets.

I'm slightly on the fence about getting some since I can't know for sure that I'll have someone to spend the night at my house with the kids on a Wednesday six months from now, but we kicked ourselves for missing them last time they came through and don't see us missing them again. Final decision comes tonight after talking with the wife. The Eraser is one of her favorite albums ever, but she hasn't gotten into Amok as much yet. We'll see...

yeah, it's small as arenas go.

I don't remember the sound quality being an issue there, and it didn't look like there were any terrible seats in the audience.

Back