Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rate my team (go ahead be brutal)

axemillen

Starters as it stands now
QB Mike Vick
QB Matt Stafford
HB Lesean Mccoy
HB Jahvid Best
HB Tim Hightower
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Mike Williams (tb)
WR Sidney Rice
TE Antonio Gates
TE Rob Gronkowski

Bench
QB Tony Romo
QB David Garrard
HB Ryan Grant
HB Mike Tolbert
HB CJ Spiller
HB Derrick Ward (waiver pickup right after the foster injury)
WR AJ Green
WR Santana Moss
WR Lance Moore

I know my rbs aren't the greatest thats why I went crazy picking up as many as I could. 8 person league. The format of this league is a little strange due to it being my buddys first time running one. IDP league but I wont list them because the points the add the way he has it set up will be minimal.

I also have a trade offer of Marshawn Lynch for Santana Moss. Should I take it?

Don't take the trade right now you need wr depth more than rbs. I'd start Tolbert over Best week 1, they held out a healthy Tolbert last night with the other starters and played Matthews. That to me means Tolbert is the starter and would be a better play. I'd also start Moss over Sidney Rice, although both qbs are bad they actually have done a good job of getting Moss gets a ton of looks in the pre-season.

In an 8 team league I'd give your team a C as a whole but that is because I am iffy on Vick repeating the success of last year. If he does that easily goes to an A. I definitely think you have the best #2 QB though.

Thanks for the input cheeno. BTW I have been trying to trade off aj green like you suggested in my last post but no one wants to move on him. I think may end up just having to hold on to him

Cross you fingers week 1 or 2 he snags a td or a long pass and then try to move him again. I like Green, the guy is talented as hell, however Dalton looks like he is going to struggle.

Best and Worst thing about your team is that you have options, your going to have to guess which guy gets the best points at wr and rb week in and week out because outside McCoy -- Best, TH, Tolbert, Grant, even Ward may sneak in at any given week (although I think Hightower may become a solid week in week out start).

At wr outside CJ, you may rotate in MW, Rice, Moss, Moore (although I think he's out week 1). Go with your gut on those and start who you like, don't listen to my advice on that stuff, I'm guessing too i.e. if you like Rice over Moss go with it.

Why do you have so many qbs. Try and put romo in a package deal for a rb or wr.

Back