Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Just drafted, brutal honesty appreciated

jared

12 man league, PPR

QB - Romo, Stafford
RB - Mendenhall, Bradshaw, Lynch, Cadillac Williams, Bernard Scott
WR - Jennings, Lloyd, Britt, Ford, Sims-Walker
TE - Daniels, Pettigrew
D/ST - Pats
K - Henerey

*just traded Mendenhall even up for MJD

jared said:
12 man league, PPR

QB - Romo, Stafford
RB - Mendenhall, Bradshaw, Lynch, Cadillac Williams, Bernard Scott
WR - Jennings, Lloyd, Britt, Ford, Sims-Walker
TE - Daniels, Pettigrew
D/ST - Pats
K - Henerey

*just traded Mendenhall even up for MJD

Good trade in a ppr league, hopefully that knee stays healthy. That being said I really don't like your wrs much in a ppr because Jennings plays on an offense with multiple targets, Lloyd is in a run heavy offense and so is Britt, both have less than prolific qbs (orton got a mcdaniels bump and hasselbeck is on the downside of his career). Still Britt is a more than solid three. Your bench is not too bad although I wouldn't expect much production past lynch and sims walker. TEs are studs for sure and great for ppr. For what it's worth henery is my fav kicker and drafted him myself in my leagues.

You may want to grab MJD's handcuff and drop Scott. Bernard Scott never does anything

Good thinking...I just dropped B Scott. Every year I think the guy is gonna do something, and he always disappoints.

Was thinking of making a move for Welker. The guy who drafted him loves B Lloyd. What do you guys think of that move?

Back