Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Star Wars

tycobb420 said:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/nooo-george-lucas-makes-more-changes-original-trilogy-191605319 .html

Why????????

The more versions he can make, the more milk he can squeeze out of the cash cow.

Lucas seems like a guy driven by dollars, rather than love of his craft.

MI_Thumb said:
tycobb420 said:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/nooo-george-lucas-makes-more-changes-original-trilogy-191605319 .html

Why????????

The more versions he can make, the more milk he can squeeze out of the cash cow.

I agree with that... What happened to Lucas?

I read about this a while ago.. It's just an extended ( deleted scenes ) in a bluray boxset. You have a choice. I will choose to watch the original ones. This shit happens to old cult movies quite often.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":tvv5ixev]

I agree with that... What happened to Lucas?[/quote:tvv5ixev]

It started with the prequels, god they were awful and I still resent him for making them.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":7wix3qfo]

I agree with that... What happened to Lucas?

It started with the prequels, god they were awful and I still resent him for making them. [/quote:7wix3qfo]

Yeah I guess so.. They were pretty bad. (except you know who)..
I remember riding my bike to see Star Wars the second or third time.. Man i wish i would have nabbed a poster.. (Shows how old I am)

i didn't mind the prequals. honestly, unless you were already a huge fan of the originals (which i wasn't) the movies were good. Jar jar beenks was a little cheesy, but they had to have some kind of comic relief. the fights were also a million times better in the prequels. darth vader fighting Obi Wan in the original was just god awful boring.

Right Bob Portman was bangin in attack of the clones. Jar jar was so annoying C3PO and R2D2 were the comic relief in the originals and were perfect. Honestly I think the puppets in the original were a thousand times better than the computer generated crap. Not to mention Han Solo was awesome.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Right Bob Portman was bangin in attack of the clones. Jar jar was so annoying C3PO and R2D2 were the comic relief in the originals and were perfect. Honestly I think the puppets in the original were a thousand times better than the computer generated crap. Not to mention Han Solo was awesome.

have you read the starwars books? never really was a huge fan of star wars, but i do have to say that some of the book titles and covers make me want to read them.

Back