Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who is Your Favorite Co-Hostess on "The Talk?"

tinselwolverine

I know, it's a tough choice, but for me, I'll go with Lea Rimini. Don Arden's daughter, that Sharon Osborne, is a close second, though...

lol WTF? never seen the show but that chick from king of queens is pretty hot.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol WTF? never seen the show but that chick from king of queens is pretty hot.

Ha ha...just yesterday I was out doing this little non-profit work that I do...and this wacko looking guy on a motorcycle pulls into this cul de sac that I'm walking in...rides in, goes up on the sidewalk and drives right at me....

And he stops, and parks on the sidewalk, and I'm glad he doesn't run me over...

So I say to the guy "Hey man (what the fuck else would you say when a guy you thought might drive over you on a bike doesn't?)..."

And he says "hey..."

Then I recognize him...and unfortunately, I let a little time pass so his peops could come between us before I could say "Man, I'm raising money for ------- and just last week, I ran into Lea at Art's Famous Deli, and she made a really nice donation....!"

Oh well...maybe next time I'm in the neighborhood...

Oh by the way...Lea goes way back on my hot-0-meter before the King of Queens...all the way back to "Saved by the Bell..."

Leah and Rodney Peetes old lady got the boot off that show....they gone

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I laugh at all of you.

This^

I was going to ask if you all misplaced a Y chromosome or something.

Back