Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blurred Lines...

Michchamp

I'm not the kinda guy that would usually go up to someone and say "Dude, that is a sick track!" when I hear a sick track...

... but this is a sick track.

I'll probably be sick of it in a week, but for now, I'm glad the local pop station is playing it constantly.

Alan Thicke was always a pretty cool guy, so I'm not surprised his son is too.

I'm not the kinda guy that would usually go up to someone and say "Dude, that is a sick track!" when I hear a sick track...

... but this is a sick track.

I'll probably be sick of it in a week, but for now, I'm glad the local pop station is playing it constantly.

Alan Thicke was always a pretty cool guy, so I'm not surprised his son is too.

Credit 100% of sales to pharrell and none to thicke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Credit 100% of sales to pharrell and none to thicke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

according to wikipedia, Thicke is successful, but mainly as a songwriter, and all his biggest hits have been for other people, mainly the American Idol winner-type crowd.

guess he needed pharrell to come up with catchy hook & beats. solid choice tho

according to wikipedia, Thicke is successful, but mainly as a songwriter, and all his biggest hits have been for other people, mainly the American Idol winner-type crowd.

guess he needed pharrell to come up with catchy hook & beats. solid choice tho

it's one of those songs you can't help but like, just sticks in your head and you can't get it out. I try to have a little better taste in music than the stuff that's spoon fed top 40 stuff but it's just a great track

Back