Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartacus

biglou

This is one bad ass show. Looked like it just got better after each episode then heard the main character had cancer. They came back with blood and sand to create some time for him to recover and it didn't disappoint. I just saw some extended clips of the new season to come in January and the new lead just looks out of place. Geez i hope i'm wrong about him and he ends up being just as good as the original lead.

That show is bad ass. It sucks the dude had cancer but this past season was still awesome when they did a prequel. I just hope the replacement will be good.

The original Spartacus looked liked he could kick some ass and the new one looks a little soft. It might just be me though because it's always weird looking when shows replace main characters.

Andy Whitfield was great as Spartacus. IT was sad to hereabout his cancer.. it was a great show... Even though he has been replaced I had heard he was getting better. Does anybody have any other updates... I sure hope he makes a full recovery..

I cannot wait till the new Show to..It really was pretty good..

Which channel is this Spartacus show on?
HBO, Showtime?
Don't know why I have yet to watch unless it was same time as another show I watch.
The old movie was great with Kirk Douglas, "I'm Spartacus!"

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Which channel is this Spartacus show on?
HBO, Showtime?
Don't know why I have yet to watch unless it was same time as another show I watch.

it's on Starz and new season comes in January. Watch the the first two seasons they are awesome.

biglou said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Which channel is this Spartacus show on?
HBO, Showtime?

it's on Starz and new season comes in January. Watch the the first two seasons they are awesome.

ok thanks biglou.

Back