Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tosh.0

beez

I DVR the repeats and new ones so I have like 30 of them on there that I've never seen that I'll watch n delete if there nothing on TV. A lot of people hate this show but I think it's funny.

I love this show.

the only thing is... you don't realize how gross some of the skits are until you turn it on while eating.

I still watch it, but it's gotten less funny of late. It has gone to being more disgusting/shocking than funny now, which is a bit disappointing. I still like it though.

MichChamp02 said:
I love this show.

the only thing is... you don't realize how gross some of the skits are until you turn it on while eating.

haha..I think it's hilarious how he leaves whether he's actually gay open for question every show. lol He always does something gay but then you're like "if he was really gay, would he be this blatant about it?" ...

The biggest complaint I hear is how "Scripted" his jokes are.. and that he doesn't write them. Doesnt bother me, I just wanna be entertained and it's hilarious.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Tosh is like the 4th person to steal that show..

The funniest that I've seen.

That may be true but thats also like saying Jeff Dunham is the funniest ventriloquist you've ever seen...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]That may be true but thats also like saying Jeff Dunham is the funniest ventriloquist you've ever seen...

I get what your saying but I dont think so. I mean talk soup was popular, AFHV was popular etc... Tosh.0 basically came from shows like that and I think its better than any of them before it. Jeff Dunham is the ONLY popular ventrilloquist that I know of, so theres not much to compare him to.

You forgot Web Soup on g4, and Web junk on vh1. Web soup and Web junk were and are the exact same show as tosh.0. What I was getting at with Jeff Dunham is the style and format in which he performs. Tosh may be the funniest of all of them. But that isn't exactly saying much..

Just looked at a few clips online... Looks like pretty funny stuff to me..

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]You forgot Web Soup on g4, and Web junk on vh1. Web soup and Web junk were and are the exact same show as tosh.0. What I was getting at with Jeff Dunham is the style and format in which he performs. Tosh may be the funniest of all of them. But that isn't exactly saying much..

Ah, I've never seen those shows but I just assumed there were plenty more. I've seen random "internet clip" shows...Really don't care for any of them but Tosh.) though.

youre comparing football to ice dancing. I can watch almost any level of football and be entertained. Jeff Dunham might be the best spandex wearing world champion ice dancer, but his genre still blows and isnt funny. Tosh on the other hand is funny... Plus, talk soup uses clips from TV shows, Tosh.o uses homemade videos from youtube.com, break.com, etc...Joel McHales solid on Talk Soup but the hosts from the other shows you compared Tosh.0 to are tools and annoying, hence their horrible ratings.

doinwork83 said:
youre comparing football to ice dancing. I can watch almost any level of football and be entertained. Jeff Dunham might be the best spandex wearing world champion ice dancer, but his genre still blows and isnt funny. Tosh on the other hand is funny... Plus, talk soup uses clips from TV shows, Tosh.o uses homemade videos from youtube.com, break.com, etc...Joel McHales solid on Talk Soup but the hosts from the other shows you compared Tosh.0 to are tools and annoying, hence their horrible ratings.

"What I was getting at with Jeff Dunham is the style and format in which he performs." ...
Diggs is right about the other shows too, they may have used tv clips and things but it's all the same principle. Clips of media on a green screen and made fun of by a host. Still hilarious though.

agreed. but you could say that about any form of entertainment. If somethings gets ratings and makes money, people are going to copy it. As long as theyre doing it better, its cool with me.....Diggle Nuts, Ive noticed though, is a tough customer in regards to tv/movies....

doinwork83 said:
agreed. but you could say that about any form of entertainment. If somethings gets ratings and makes money, people are going to copy it. As long as theyre doing it better, its cool with me.....Diggle Nuts, Ive noticed, is a tough customer in regards to tv/movies though...

Yeah he's tough. He's fair but firm like Judge Mills Lane.

What happened to Mills t.v. judge show? Ive got a few paternity tests i need straightened out...lol

Back