Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I can't root for Montreal

biggunsbob

I don't care how long the drought is... They have to many Cups..
Or
Blackhawks... Fuck them too. Just cause they are the hawks..

Like 1966..
Wings take first two in Montreal only to drop 4 in a row.. Last in ot..

I know I was only 5...

Last edited:
Agreed.

It's either Kings (although Fuck LA) or Rangers now.

ANY team but the Blackhawks, I could live with a Canadiens Cup over that team.

Yeah I sort of agree with that... I hate the Blackhawks.... If Montreal wins and then goes in another 20+ year drought I could live with that. I guess :/
Blackhawk fans are already terrible...
It's

Rangers
King's
Montreal
Blackhawks

All four really suck....

Last edited:
I've never harbored the Hab-hate some have. The Rangers, however, can go another 5,000 years before winning another Stanley Cup.

I don't care how long the drought is... They have to many Cups..
Or
Blackhawks... Fuck them too. Just cause they are the hawks..

Like 1966..

I know I was only 5...

Roger Crozier in net for the Wings. I loved that little guy. He nearly stole that series singlehandedly and was a very deserving Conn Smyth winner. I was 9 and that was my first "deep dive" into Red Wings hockey.

Yeah I sort of agree with that... I hate the Blackhawks.... If Montreal wins and then goes in another 20+ year drought I could live with that. I guess :/
Blackhawk fans are already terrible...
It's

Rangers
King's
Montreal
Blackhawks

All four really suck....

A Rangers-Kings finals would have the NBC execs creaming their pants.

Last edited:
I, too, was nine in 1966, and I remember watching that series and dreading reading the account of the SC loss in the paper the next day.

Last edited:
Like 1966..

I know I was only 5...

I didn't know the Wings were any good at any time between Gordie Howe and Steve Yzerman.

EDIT: Oh...he played for the Wings longer than I had thought. I thought he was gone in the late 50s to early 60s.

Last edited:
Back